Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
Joe Wrote:I like when a company that employs 4 IT guys calls and says they have been trying to fix a problem on their network for days and can't up up with any ideas. Half hour after I login problem solved.

There needs to ba a pat yourself on the back smiley.

[Image: pat%20on%20the%20back.bmp]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Texas Fan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I hate people that have to back into parking spots. Are they really in that much of a hurry to leave? And does it really save that much time?

When I worked for Schlumberger they taught you and made you back into parking spots to avoid having to back out of them which has more room for an accident cause you cant see past the other cars when you pull in. Its easier for me to back into a spot then it is pulling in with my truck. Maybe cause I drove for SLB for 5 years, but idk.

When I first began driving, i was terrified of backing out and possibly hitting someone. I would always back in to a spot or pull through, so I get just pull out. It was dumb logic, but I did learn how to back my car into any spot pretty quick and easy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone is going to be wrinkly when they get old, it doesn't matter the size of your ass.

i wanted to respond last week.. I actually called in and was on hold, but had a class to attend. My ass is 34 yrs old and, contrary to Rich's speculation, it is NOT saggy or wrinkly!
:rant:
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:So where is T and B ??????

I am hunting for a new job, Iva!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone is going to be wrinkly when they get old, it doesn't matter the size of your ass.

i wanted to respond last week.. I actually called in and was on hold, but had a class to attend. My ass is 34 yrs old and, contrary to Rich's speculation, it is NOT saggy or wrinkly!

:worthlesswopics:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:So you guys, where are the girls??? Did B get a new job??? Where is T? Have they been on lately???

Beckster is a nude butt model for a pie company now, you didn't know? Her stuff is NSFW.

T is pregnant again but we are pretty sure it is not Jim's......

You have missed a lot Iva.

PETE!!! You weren't supposed to tell!!!!!!!! Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:

Look on FB... Jim posted a picture not too long ago

This is pretty damn close to mine.
[Image: 1st_place.gif]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM