Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thur 4/21/11 - Today is a good day.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I need to read Hockey 101 so I can participate in this conversation!!!

I'm sure it'll be over soon.
Sorry.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pronger is coming back, well now it is going to be 3-0.....

revolving door.....

:crank:

And you try and say I don't respect Crosby.

You don't like Crosby ONLY b/c he is a Penguin. I have openly hated Pronger for 10 years, long before anyone ever thought he would be a Flyer. Watch the last Olympics one more time and tell me he is not a revolving door.
if it makes any difference Pete, I wouldn't like Crosby no matter what team he's on.

Buffalo?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention Richards is going to get suspended at least 1 game from what I hear. But then again, he is one of Uncle Gary's golden Boys, so he probably won't get shit.

All I'm going to say to that is you listen to way too much pro-Pittsburgh/anti-Philly media.

[youtube]_FS3xMoEFJU[/youtube]
you can't possibly think that replay is gonna make people think that the elbow wasn't dirty? do you? with the biased com-cast announcers talking. Those guys are retard homers if I've ever heard them
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't like Crosby ONLY b/c he is a Penguin. I have openly hated Pronger for 10 years, long before anyone ever thought he would be a Flyer. Watch the last Olympics one more time and tell me he is not a revolving door.

That's only part of the reason.
And Pronger is a shoe in for the Hall of Fame.
He wins everywhere he goes.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote::crank:

And you try and say I don't respect Crosby.

You don't like Crosby ONLY b/c he is a Penguin. I have openly hated Pronger for 10 years, long before anyone ever thought he would be a Flyer. Watch the last Olympics one more time and tell me he is not a revolving door.
if it makes any difference Pete, I wouldn't like Crosby no matter what team he's on.

Buffalo?
Nope. Never liked Satan, I think Vanek is grossly overrated, and I don't like Connoly
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention Richards is going to get suspended at least 1 game from what I hear. But then again, he is one of Uncle Gary's golden Boys, so he probably won't get shit.

All I'm going to say to that is you listen to way too much pro-Pittsburgh/anti-Philly media.

[youtube]_FS3xMoEFJU[/youtube]

Versus and Brampton are pro-Pittsburgh/anti-Philly media? I watched no local sports last night, FSN never showed Philly highlights last night and I switched to Versus as soon as the Pens game was over. I also switched to Versus during intermissions.

Brampton says it was dirty, I don't know why, but I believe him yo.

The Versus studio guys also said it should be a suspension.

Elbow to the head is supposed to be an automatic suspension, but again, Richards is one of Uncle Gary's golden boys.......

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:what I don't understand is, when he saw the guy coming, why not duck the shoulder? He had plenty of time to. But he throws an elbow......what, he goes to the Matt Cooke school of hockey. That division is F'd up.

That was a pretty standard move back in the day when there was all this "respect" in the league. And elbow or a cross check to the face.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't like Crosby ONLY b/c he is a Penguin. I have openly hated Pronger for 10 years, long before anyone ever thought he would be a Flyer. Watch the last Olympics one more time and tell me he is not a revolving door.

Buffalo?
Nope. Never liked Satan, I think Vanek is grossly overrated, and I don't like Connoly

Ehh, all you Crosby haters say that, I would like to see it play out in an alternate reality. I am thinking it would be different.

Pete Nice Wrote:Versus and Brampton are pro-Pittsburgh/anti-Philly media? I watched no local sports last night, FSN never showed Philly highlights last night and I switched to Versus as soon as the Pens game was over. I also switched to Versus during intermissions.

Brampton says it was dirty, I don't know why, but I believe him yo.

The Versus studio guys also said it should be a suspension.

Elbow to the head is supposed to be an automatic suspension, but again, Richards is one of Uncle Gary's golden boys.......

It was dirty. But I don't think it's suspendable.
He'd get off with "time served".
But, then again, the NHL (Campbell) is fucking retarded.
And yeah, the NHL let's the Flyers get away with murder. :crank: They're probably the most suspended team since the lock out.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if it makes any difference Pete, I wouldn't like Crosby no matter what team he's on.

Buffalo?

Ehh, all you Crosby haters say that, I would like to see it play out in an alternate reality. I am thinking it would be different.
No it wouldn't. Like I said before, I haven't ever liked him, and never will. Think what you want, I've disliked him since he was a 14-15 year old that the Canadian Sports Media blew on a daily basis
Pete Nice Wrote:Ehh, all you Crosby haters say that, I would like to see it play out in an alternate reality. I am thinking it would be different.

In that alternate reality with Crosby on another team, the Penguins would be...

Aahhhh, I won't even go there. :poke:
But then I suppose I just did.
So, what else is going on in the world?
Chip Wrote:So, what else is going on in the world?
MLB took control of the Dodgers.
Brampton Wrote:
Ok, so MLB took control of the Dodgers cause the owners are assholes....right?

so what about the Pirates? what about their asshole owners??
Brampton Wrote:

Really?
Huh.
Good, LA sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 8/19/15 - School Starts Today! LeNeve 14 391 08-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  June 9, 2013 ~ Today..... Beckster 54 512 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, January 22, 2014 ~ Guess what today is? Beckster 86 874 01-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM