Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4-13-2011 Get to it
LeNeve Wrote:royals were up on the twins 6-1. now the twins rallied. royals suck. I'm glad they are on the missori side of Kansas City.

Missouri loves company.
LeNeve Wrote:royals were up on the twins 6-1. now the twins rallied. royals suck. I'm glad they are on the missori side of Kansas City.
So that brings the kansas total to 0. Good work kans-ass

Sent from my motorola atrix
Chip Wrote:

Missouri loves company.

that shit just made me crack up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:

Confusedad: go sit on your atrix
The Twins won another?
:happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Missouri loves company.

that shit just made me crack up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That, and every time I hear "Idaho", I think "Idaho? You da hoe!"
LeNeve Wrote:is there such thing as almond butter. That might be good.

There is, and it is good, you can get it at Costco, right next to the Ulysses Tiffany's.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Confusedad: go sit on your atrix
[smiley]ouch[/smiley]
I can honestly say no member in my family have died from being shot. I guess I grew up in a better area.
JDubb Wrote:
The Twins won another?
:happy:

top of the 6th 7-5 royals now. Twins scored 4 last at bat.
Pete Nice Wrote:

There is, and it is good, you can get it at Costco, right next to the Ulysses Tiffany's.

:roflmao: Where has Iva been?
Joe Wrote:I can honestly say no member in my family have died from being shot. I guess I grew up in a better area.

supposedly one of my moms uncles shot himself in the head cleaning his gun. probaly suicide, back then you said it was accidental though.

I've had family members die in wars too. Not close family members.

I also had an uncle that disapeared, he was into drugs. He probaly got shot, no one knows.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:roflmao: Where has Iva been?

Flo rida. vacation. She is back now. but will be very busy catching up at work.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can honestly say no member in my family have died from being shot. I guess I grew up in a better area.

supposedly one of my moms uncles shot himself in the head cleaning his gun. probaly suicide, back then you said it was accidental though.

I've had family members die in wars too. Not close family members.

I also had an uncle that disapeared, he was into drugs. He probaly got shot, no one knows.

My grandfather was shot multiple times in WWII, but he lived.
I can't believe I forgot this. When I was nine, my best friend and I were playing outside, and we heard a bang from his house. So we went in, and his dad was laying on the floor bleeding, and his mom was sitting on the couch with a gun, and smoking a cigarette all calm. I freaking baled. Hauled ass across some vacant lots to my house, and by the time I told my mom the police already swarmed the area.

The guy died later that day, the mom went to jail, and I never seen that kid again. Nobody else ever moved into the apartment either. We would go and look in the window, and the carpet still had blood stains.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM