Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4-13-2011 Get to it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Since everyone wants to talk hockey this mronign in yesterday's IST I figured I better start today's IST.
good job
I'd like to point out that I started a thread in the hockey board for the playoffs.
my balls are all chapped from putting them on hockey.
a customer brought us donuts. :happy:
Why LeNeve's teaching career never panned out...

[Image: How_Many_Bottles.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:my balls are all chapped from putting them on hockey.
I'm shocked they aren't frostbitten.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
[youtube]_9p0f_QL6dU[/youtube]
Iva went to South Beach and didn't tell us. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]_9p0f_QL6dU[/youtube]

Is it just me? Or does she look like a dude, only with a little surgical enhancement??

Wow.
And her singing didn't miss a beat.
She's got talent.
Chip Wrote:

Wow.
And her singing didn't miss a beat.
She's got talent.
Confusedarcasm: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
my service managers daughter is here hanging out this morning. She is a big gal. 20 years old I think. She is a hair cutter person. Anyway she is wearing a wrist brace, and I asked her what happened. She said she has carpal tunnel from cutting hair. I started laughing hysterically, and making fun of her. Then she said "fuck you robert" held back some tears, and went to the break room, where she is currently on her second donut.
LeNeve Wrote:my service managers daughter is here hanging out this morning. She is a big gal. 20 years old I think. She is a hair cutter person. Anyway she is wearing a wrist brace, and I asked her what happened. She said she has carpal tunnel from cutting hair. I started laughing hysterically, and making fun of her. Then she said "fuck you robert" held back some tears, and went to the break room, where she is currently on her second donut.
she eats cause shes unhappy

she's unhappy cause she eats.........its a vicious cycle

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12