Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4-13-2011 Get to it
LeNeve Wrote:I can't believe I forgot this. When I was nine, my best friend and I were playing outside, and we heard a bang from his house. So we went in, and his dad was laying on the floor bleeding, and his mom was sitting on the couch with a gun, and smoking a cigarette all calm. I freaking baled. Hauled ass across some vacant lots to my house, and by the time I told my mom the police already swarmed the area.

The guy died later that day, the mom went to jail, and I never seen that kid again. Nobody else ever moved into the apartment either. We would go and look in the window, and the carpet still had blood stains.

Confusedhock:

Confusedhock:

Fuck.....
LeNeve Wrote:I can't believe I forgot this. When I was nine, my best friend and I were playing outside, and we heard a bang from his house. So we went in, and his dad was laying on the floor bleeding, and his mom was sitting on the couch with a gun, and smoking a cigarette all calm. I freaking baled. Hauled ass across some vacant lots to my house, and by the time I told my mom the police already swarmed the area.

The guy died later that day, the mom went to jail, and I never seen that kid again. Nobody else ever moved into the apartment either. We would go and look in the window, and the carpet still had blood stains.
JHC!
Dorothy: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto
Toto: and you aint getting me to go back either bitch.
Joe Wrote:Dorothy: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto
Toto: THANK FUCKING GOD!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And you just remembered?
Chip Wrote:

And you just remembered?

Man, now he's gonna need therapy
that guy that wanted to change his own spark plugs, fucked it up enough that the engine has to come out, and it might need a new cylinder head. Thats like a 7,000 dollar tune up.
Chip Wrote:

And you just remembered?

yeah. It's not one of those I think about at all, unless something triggers it. I started thinking about people getting shot, and bam, there it is in my brain all of a sudden. 23 years ago too.
LeNeve Wrote:that guy that wanted to change his own spark plugs, fucked it up enough that the engine has to come out, and it might need a new cylinder head. Thats like a 7,000 dollar tune up.

How do you fuck up a tune up?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that guy that wanted to change his own spark plugs, fucked it up enough that the engine has to come out, and it might need a new cylinder head. Thats like a 7,000 dollar tune up.

How do you fuck up a tune up?

the newer 3valve 5.4 engines have problems with the plugs breaking off in the head. I can get them all out without breaking them now. I used to break alot of them though. There is a special tool to extract the broke off part out. People don't realize that, then start drilling, and hammering. Ruin everything.

You can imagine a guy in his garage with his walmart tools, getting frustrated, then not thinking right.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And you just remembered?

It was Chip's unHoly Mountain movie trailer that jogged it loose.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And you just remembered?

:roflmao:
I guess I should have moved a little faster with my great buisiness idea.

http://www.freep.com/article/20110413/EN...|FRONTPAGE
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And you just remembered?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
A walk off home run for the Tiggers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM