Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case
the keifer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i've not had alligator or snake. the grossest thing i've eaten is balut, a partially develloped duck egg. i'll never eat one again
I recently had alligator Ceviche, mmmmm.
Anyone ever try frog legs? I thought they were good.
I had some frog legs that were the size of turkey legs, they were huge.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am surprised Brampton has not noticed my new facebook picture yet.
Don't fake it, just cheer for you're team

Sent from my motorola atrix
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am surprised Brampton has not noticed my new facebook picture yet.

There is no faking it, my favorite teams are the Penguins and whoever plays the Flyers
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

There is no faking it, my favorite teams are the Penguins and whoever plays the Flyers

Actually that is not totally true, but after the Pens, the other teams I like are 2. Red Wings 3. Sabres, just like Brampton routes for the Sabres, Red Wings and someone else i can't recall whom.

But I will ALWAYS route for the team playing the Flyers, and Rangers for that matter, especially in the playoffs, but when it comes down to it, I would rather the Pens beat the Flyers in the playoffs than any other team.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Rich saying Dave Grohl should let Glee use his stuff?
Yes.
Rich is a [smiley]homo[/smiley] :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :fag: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
JDubb Wrote:he cast of Glee have more #1 hits than the Beatles, Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf
Except the Beatles stuff is original, and glee copies everyone and sucks but people are stupid nowadays.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Actually that is not totally true, but after the Pens, the other teams I like are 2. Red Wings 3. Sabres, just like Brampton routes for the Sabres, Red Wings and someone else i can't recall whom.

But I will ALWAYS route for the team playing the Flyers, and Rangers for that matter, especially in the playoffs, but when it comes down to it, I would rather the Pens beat the Flyers in the playoffs than any other team.
there's no one else. Sabres, Red wings and no one else.
Pete Nice Wrote:6 out of 8 ESPN "experts" picked Buffalo to beat the Flyers, further confirming my fact that ESPN "hockey analysts" are fucking morons. Worse yet for Flyers fans, the two that picked the Flyers were Burnside and Melrose, probably the two biggest hockey morons in the world. It's like two groups of morons offsetting each other, which means the series will probably go 7 and the Flyers will win so Melrose can brag about being the only one with faith in them.

I agree with all this.
I'm boring, I know.
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone ever eat alligator?

Yes. Good stuff.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Don't fake it, just cheer for you're team

there's no one else. Sabres, Red wings and no one else.

Flyers, then Sabres here. Too bad they meet in the playoffs every other year it seems.
It was fun to watch back in the 90's when they hated eachother.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:6 out of 8 ESPN "experts" picked Buffalo to beat the Flyers, further confirming my fact that ESPN "hockey analysts" are fucking morons. Worse yet for Flyers fans, the two that picked the Flyers were Burnside and Melrose, probably the two biggest hockey morons in the world. It's like two groups of morons offsetting each other, which means the series will probably go 7 and the Flyers will win so Melrose can brag about being the only one with faith in them.

I agree with all this.
I'm boring, I know.
this series comes down to who's scorers score.

the defense is almost even
the forwards are one line better for the flyers
and the goaltending is so far in the Sabres favor......their backup is better than Philly's goalies combined

I'm a realist, and I don't thing the sabres are gonna win. Its gonna be a 5 game series
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I agree with all this.
I'm boring, I know.

and the goaltending is so far in the Sabres favor......their backup is better than Philly's goalies combined

I'm a realist, and I don't thing the sabres are gonna win. Its gonna be a 5 game series

:?
Your 3 points...
1. Wow.
2. Wow.
3. GAA: 2.59 SV%: .916 for one teams goalie, GAA: 2.59 SV%: .915 for the other.
:poke: Bring on the playoffs.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I agree with all this.
I'm boring, I know.

:?
Your 3 points...
1. Wow.
2. Wow.
3. GAA: 2.59 SV%: .916 for one teams goalie, GAA: 2.59 SV%: .915 for the other.
:poke: Bring on the playoffs.
You seem to forget that the sabres defense isn't horrible.
they are faster and skilled at forward
and Miller/Enroth are a hundred times better than the Flyers goalies

oh, just for your comment

1975!!!! :poke:
Ryan Miller makes the Flyers goalies look like middle school third stringers, Chip, argue all you want, but arguing the Flyers goalies are good is like arguing that Peanut Butter is made of Almonds.

Pete Nice Wrote:Ryan Miller makes the Flyers goalies look like middle school third stringers, Chip, argue all you want, but arguing the Flyers goalies are good is like arguing that Peanut Butter is made of Almonds.

Yeah, I know, in my reply, over on the hockey boards, I said "And I'm still trying to convince myself that Bob will be ok."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve