Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sterger: I haven't profited off scandal
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:I've always thought you guys were mildly retarded for creating a seperate forum but clearly you have fun on it. It was all created because a select few couldn't understand why we asked you to lay off the Sterger talk for a little while.
Looking back, it makes me laugh thinking how some of you just didnt get it.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich

I kind of disagree, it had nothing to do with the Sterger talk FOR ME, although that was the last straw for many others. I know why there was to be no Sterger talk.

Too me, I felt like the forum was jumping the shark, Big Fan and Jotaka had gone AWOL, the mods were over aggressive, the ustream chat was killing the IST and I was just done with it. Then a few select mods at TOMB thought they were god and started making decisions that made the show itself, and the forum, look bad, and that sealed the deal after I got suspended for some dumb reason.

Then someone managed to get me an email or facebook message about DBN and I thought it was a cool idea so I joined. There was more freedom to operate on topics that were not workable on TOMB. The larger number of subforums and add ons made DBN far superior to TOMB, in my eyes, as a usable forum. It also helped that there was no censorship, but then again, after the first day, Sterger was never an issue over here either.

I just think DBN is more real than TOMB and people are here to chat and enjoy each others company while listening to the Covino and Rich Show, not just to say outrageous things and make outrageous claims,to have their names mentioned on the radio.

I do agree with Rich that DBN is killin it on the daily though.

I think that was the big thing that kept me here, it's just easier to navigate through.
I'm trying to swing by TOMB more now too, but it's just easier to focus on one forum.
I am at work, so I have to get some of that stuff done during the day too.
:happy: :rock:
I came over here cause mods on tomb were, imho, getting a little over zealous with their authority. I didn't feel too accepted over there. It seems like night and day from then to now though. They have kinda chilled out.

Anyways... "I haven't profited from scandal". What am i supposed to say "aww, you poor girl"? WHY WOULD YOU?? You deserve to get paid 50 grand because you saw a picture of a cock??
What do you think your the first girl to ever get a text of a dude's dick? What are you scarred for life now? you've never seen a penis? And i don't know of any of my friends that would just sent an unprovoked cock shot to a girl. You don't do that shit unless the girl does some convincing first. Don't know about you guys, but that shit just doesn't happen in my circle of friends.

Keep in mind, this is a chick who has her tits all over the internet. The fact that they devote interviews to this subject is crazy to me.We're at war. Gas is $5. got nfl players catching gun charges, vehicular manslaughter, raping chicks, ect. But the big news is "some nuss seen a picture of a dude's dick"?

This is besides the point, but i'm sure they really want to get to the bottom of it, they can trace back some phone records.
As one of the first few members of DBN, I am very glad DBN was created. The MODs on C&R forums got overly ban happy, the Sterger thing was was last straw for me also. I love all our smilies and the topics. And nobody here throws up the web muscles on the daily so thats nice too.
Texas Fan Wrote:As one of the first few members of DBN, I am very glad DBN was created. The MODs on C&R forums got overly ban happy, the Sterger thing was was last straw for me also. I love all our smilies and the topics. And nobody here throws up the web muscles on the daily so thats nice too.

Now if only you could find more time to post on here.... :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:I've always thought you guys were mildly retarded for creating a seperate forum but clearly you have fun on it. It was all created because a select few couldn't understand why we asked you to lay off the Sterger talk for a little while.
Looking back, it makes me laugh thinking how some of you just didnt get it.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich

I kind of disagree, it had nothing to do with the Sterger talk FOR ME, although that was the last straw for many others. I know why there was to be no Sterger talk.

Too me, I felt like the forum was jumping the shark, Big Fan and Jotaka had gone AWOL, the mods were over aggressive, the ustream chat was killing the IST and I was just done with it. Then a few select mods at TOMB thought they were god and started making decisions that made the show itself, and the forum, look bad, and that sealed the deal after I got suspended for some dumb reason.

Then someone managed to get me an email or facebook message about DBN and I thought it was a cool idea so I joined. There was more freedom to operate on topics that were not workable on TOMB. The larger number of subforums and add ons made DBN far superior to TOMB, in my eyes, as a usable forum. It also helped that there was no censorship, but then again, after the first day, Sterger was never an issue over here either.

I just think DBN is more real than TOMB and people are here to chat and enjoy each others company while listening to the Covino and Rich Show, not just to say outrageous things and make outrageous claims,to have their names mentioned on the radio.

I do agree with Rich that DBN is killin it on the daily though.
I always wondered why their were two boards... Dang Sterger is nothing but a devisive nussie! Confusedlap:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
There's something wrong with shit like this.
Look at Tiger woods David Letterman and this situation. I don' understand why girls feel entitled to get paid millions of dollars for having consentual sex or giving somebody your number and getting junked.

I've seen movies with un-called for junk shots that i didn't appreciate. Does that entitle me to sue the movie studio for millions of dollars?? F'in POA if you ask me.
Thinking Sterger was the sole reason DBN was created is ...well...mildly retarded. The staff was too busy measuring their e-penises and acting like Gestapo wanna-bes. That board has had more technical and virus issues than any other forum I've ever seen. The navigation sucked. JIW is there.

Face it Rich. Your REAL fans are here.
Hondo Wrote:Thinking Sterger was the sole reason DBN was created is ...well...mildly retarded. The staff was too busy measuring their e-penises and acting like Gestapo wanna-bes. That board has had more technical and virus issues than any other forum I've ever seen. The navigation sucked. JIW is there.

:whomo:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Thinking Sterger was the sole reason DBN was created is ...well...mildly retarded. The staff was too busy measuring their e-penises and acting like Gestapo wanna-bes. That board has had more technical and virus issues than any other forum I've ever seen. The navigation sucked. JIW is there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Q&A with Jenn Sterger on ESPN.com AirHej 3 1,683 11-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: AirHej