Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sterger: I haven't profited off scandal
The guilt must be getting to her.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Jenn-...?GT1=39002
So they didn't give her any money to go on those tv shows?? :crank:
If you really wanted to"just do my job" and not get caught up in any media hype, why wouldn't you just delete the pics and handle it quietly?
Quote:Sterger said she doesn't know how Favre got her phone number.

Moron, you gave it to him! :duh:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
From what I understand, she did not release the photos, one of her friends took them off her phone and sold them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:From what I understand, she did not release the photos, one of her friends took them off her phone and sold them.

Spot.
she needs to start hooking up with black guys, then say that she's tired of small dicks :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You know in a way she is responsible for the creation of this forum and site. If it weren't for the TOMB mods stance on posting pics of Jen and starting all the crap over there, there would not have been the formation of DBN (or not at that time).
JDubb Wrote:You know in a way she is responsible for the creation of this forum and site. If it weren't for the TOMB mods stance on posting pics of Jen and starting all the crap over there, there would not have been the formation of DBN (or not at that time).
thats right.....she is the patron saint of DBN.
Good morning america video (even Canadians can watch!)

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jenn-ste...t-13354427
michaelangelo Wrote:Good morning america video (even Canadians can watch!)

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jenn-ste...t-13354427
Wtf no mention of Dicky bringing her to NYC and living with Spot?
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You know in a way she is responsible for the creation of this forum and site. If it weren't for the TOMB mods stance on posting pics of Jen and starting all the crap over there, there would not have been the formation of DBN (or not at that time).
thats right.....she is the patron saint of DBN.

Absolutely, it's official, Jenn Sterger is the patron saint of Dudebronation

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I've always thought you guys were mildly retarded for creating a seperate forum but clearly you have fun on it. It was all created because a select few couldn't understand why we asked you to lay off the Sterger talk for a little while.
Looking back, it makes me laugh thinking how some of you just didnt get it.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich
Rich Davis Wrote:I've always thought you guys were mildly retarded for creating a seperate forum but clearly you have fun on it. It was all created because a select few couldn't understand why we asked you to lay off the Sterger talk for a little while.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich

Mildly retarded?!?!?! Definitely NOT! DBN is one of the greatest creation EVER!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rich Davis Wrote:I've always thought you guys were mildly retarded for creating a seperate forum but clearly you have fun on it. It was all created because a select few couldn't understand why we asked you to lay off the Sterger talk for a little while.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich

I wasn't on either forum back then.
So I'm making my own case for being midly retarded.
Keep killin it DBN,
Rich

I kind of disagree, it had nothing to do with the Sterger talk FOR ME, although that was the last straw for many others. I know why there was to be no Sterger talk.

Too me, I felt like the forum was jumping the shark, Big Fan and Jotaka had gone AWOL, the mods were over aggressive, the ustream chat was killing the IST and I was just done with it. Then a few select mods at TOMB thought they were god and started making decisions that made the show itself, and the forum, look bad, and that sealed the deal after I got suspended for some dumb reason.

Then someone managed to get me an email or facebook message about DBN and I thought it was a cool idea so I joined. There was more freedom to operate on topics that were not workable on TOMB. The larger number of subforums and add ons made DBN far superior to TOMB, in my eyes, as a usable forum. It also helped that there was no censorship, but then again, after the first day, Sterger was never an issue over here either.

I just think DBN is more real than TOMB and people are here to chat and enjoy each others company while listening to the Covino and Rich Show, not just to say outrageous things and make outrageous claims,to have their names mentioned on the radio.

I do agree with Rich that DBN is killin it on the daily though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Q&A with Jenn Sterger on ESPN.com AirHej 3 1,683 11-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: AirHej