Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Shorts
I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?
[Image: 41T4sH3CovL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?

Too long by about 2 to 3 inches. nothing jean material either
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?
Those are a few inches too long

Sent from my motorola atrix
Shorts are to be 1/2" from the knee or just at knee level. I would consider those old man pri's
Lovely capris jdubb.

Seriously those suck. One inch below the knee caps. Maybe two inches. Absolutely no denim either, unless they are carpenter shorts, and you are building a house.
The pleats look wackadoo too, like a cockatoo.
I see those shorts on a dude and it screams :fag:
If you can't see your knees, it's too long
And if youwear those shoes, the next step is a mesh tanktop

Sent from my motorola atrix
I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.
JDubb Wrote:I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.
it is......for the gays :fag:
JDubb Wrote:I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.

We are the same height, go to Macy's that is wher I get all mine, try American Rag and Buffalo.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If we all took tips from fashoin experts we'd be wearing skinny jeans.
I usually rock some cargo shorts, just covering your knee.
If they're above your kneecap you look like dangle from reno 911 :fag: more than an inch or so below the knee and you look like a homeboy.
I usually rock board shorts or cargos

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2010 Summer Movies Beckster 41 11,408 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Beckster