Dudebro Nation
Summer Shorts - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Summer Shorts (/showthread.php?tid=1735)

Summer Shorts - JDubb - 03-30-2011

I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?
[Image: 41T4sH3CovL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg]

Re: Summer Shorts - Pete Nice - 03-30-2011

JDubb Wrote:I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?

Too long by about 2 to 3 inches. nothing jean material either

Re: Re: Summer Shorts - Brampton - 03-30-2011

JDubb Wrote:I need to buy some new shorts for summer but need to know how long is too long. I know the John Stockton's are too short but am not looking for Man-pri's either.

Color aside, thoughts?
Those are a few inches too long

Sent from my motorola atrix

Re: Summer Shorts - NussieT - 03-30-2011

Shorts are to be 1/2" from the knee or just at knee level. I would consider those old man pri's

Re: Summer Shorts - LeNeve - 03-30-2011

Lovely capris jdubb.

Seriously those suck. One inch below the knee caps. Maybe two inches. Absolutely no denim either, unless they are carpenter shorts, and you are building a house.

Re: Summer Shorts - LeNeve - 03-30-2011

The pleats look wackadoo too, like a cockatoo.

Re: Summer Shorts - Hondo - 03-30-2011

I see those shorts on a dude and it screams :fag:

Re: Summer Shorts - ap bikini team - 03-31-2011

If you can't see your knees, it's too long

Re: Summer Shorts - Brampton - 03-31-2011

And if youwear those shoes, the next step is a mesh tanktop

Sent from my motorola atrix

Re: Summer Shorts - JDubb - 03-31-2011

I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.

Re: Summer Shorts - Brampton - 03-31-2011

JDubb Wrote:I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.
it is......for the gays :fag:

Re: Summer Shorts - Pete Nice - 03-31-2011

JDubb Wrote:I'm 6'4" so it's hard to find shorts that are long enough. With that said, I saw a lot of shorts this length on Amazon and was wondering if this is the trend. Thanks for the input.

We are the same height, go to Macy's that is wher I get all mine, try American Rag and Buffalo.

Re: Summer Shorts - Joe - 04-01-2011

If we all took tips from fashoin experts we'd be wearing skinny jeans.

Re: Summer Shorts - negadave - 04-02-2011

I usually rock some cargo shorts, just covering your knee.
If they're above your kneecap you look like dangle from reno 911 :fag: more than an inch or so below the knee and you look like a homeboy.

Re: Summer Shorts - michaelangelo - 04-03-2011

I usually rock board shorts or cargos