Poll: Who's More Mammoth
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tool
47.06%
8 47.06%
The Ramones
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's More Mammouth? Tool? Ramones?
The Ramones all the way, Boo on Tool..
Tiffany10 Wrote:The Ramones all the way, Boo on Tool..
Nice try Pete.
Maynard is a genius.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Nice try Pete.

whatdatmean? That is how she feels, your the ones with the shenanigans, taking off votes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Nice try Pete.

whatdatmean? That is how she feels, your the ones with the shenanigans, taking off votes.
I don't even know if it's possible to remove a vote.
I think the best way to measure the Mammothness to these bands is this.

Older people know who the Ramones are, but not tool

Young people know who Both are!

Ramones 2 to 1!
brampton Wrote:I think the best way to measure the Mammothness to these bands is this.

Ramones 2 to 1!
People in their 20's 30's and 40's listen to Tool. I'm 33 and I couldn't tell you the names of more than 1 Ramones songs. People that aren't specifically into punk won't know who the Ramones are unless they listened to Howard all those years he had them on.
I couldn't even name you a Ramones song. Now, I CAN name several TOOL songs that just rock!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:tool: sucks

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
:tool: fucking :rock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I think the best way to measure the Mammothness to these bands is this.

Ramones 2 to 1!
People in their 20's 30's and 40's listen to Tool. I'm 33 and I couldn't tell you the names of more than 1 Ramones songs. People that aren't specifically into punk won't know who the Ramones are unless they listened to Howard all those years he had them on.

Metallica lists the Ramones, not only as an influence, Kirk Hammett goes so far as to reference Johnny Ramone in his ability to play the way he does (look it up on Wiki). Lemonheads, Foo Fighters, The Strokes, and Green Day list them as influences. Has Tool had that far reaching effect as the Ramones? It's not just Punk. Can you imagine a rock world without those bands? I can't. And therefore, Ramones trumps Tool
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Ramones 2 to 1!

Metallica lists the Ramones, not only as an influence, Kirk Hammett goes so far as to reference Johnny Ramone in his ability to play the way he does (look it up on Wiki). Lemonheads, Foo Fighters, The Strokes, and Green Day list them as influences. Has Tool had that far reaching effect as the Ramones? It's not just Punk. Can you imagine a rock world without those bands? I can't. And therefore, Ramones trumps Tool
The Ramones are dead. Everyone talks up the dead after they are gone.
They are not all dead, only Joey and Jonnie

Pete Nice Wrote:They are not all dead, only Joey and Jonnie

Maybe Joe was referring to their career :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They are not all dead, only Joey and Jonnie

Maybe Joe was referring to their career :poke:
Confusedlap: