Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Who's More Mammouth? Tool? Ramones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We'll settle this.

JoshinWinnipeg

Neither
There is a family that lives up the street from me, thier last name is Ramone, and they are not very cool at all.
Tool is far better than Ramones.
I don't get the Doc martin stomping, rainbow mohawk wearing punk scene at all. Very noisy and frustrating to listen to. Same as country music to me, an aggravating sound, that make me want to kick the speakers in.
I'd say the ramones are more mamouth in terms of who's more famous, but i'd much rather listen to tool. If you don't like tool you should buy this shirt [Image: a673_bm.gif] :tool: :-P
Neither. Don't like either band, however the ramones have had a greater influence on music over their careers

nirvana sucks ass!
I met a Ramone, so that edges it for me. Tool is rediculously good, but just not my style. And the Ramones are the fathers of Punk.
Interesting how since 1AM last night, Paul has logged on and voted for the Ramones, yet the Ramones have 1 less vote now than they did last night at 1AM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Pete Nice Wrote:Interesting how since 1AM last night, Paul has logged on and voted for the Ramones, yet the Ramones have 1 less vote now than they did last night at 1AM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I left the option to change your vote on there.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Interesting how since 1AM last night, Paul has logged on and voted for the Ramones, yet the Ramones have 1 less vote now than they did last night at 1AM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

But Tool has not gained any votes..........
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

But Tool has not gained any votes..........
That is strange
lol That is weird. I definitely voted for the Ramones
TOOL all of the way. Maynard is one talented mofo! :rock:
This is a disgrace.
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:Neither
:homo:
ap bikini team Wrote:lol That is weird. I definitely voted for the Ramones
:tool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5