It's a 9 armed Friday
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:and I forgot earlier....

Happy Birthday IBG!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
This^
:whomo:
:thanks:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:new xbox secured. Sucks blowing $200 though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wtf mine was 300, but I got a 50 dollar gift card, so it was only 250. Still 50 dollars more though.

I got the 4g and now i am finding that i cant hook my old hard drive to it. What a scam by microsoft. All their harddrives should be forward compatable. The fact that they are not is just greedy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino and Rich on the Little league theory, I fear most of you were not very good....

Ding Ding!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino and Rich on the Little league theory, I fear most of you were not very good....

Ding Ding!
On my god! Why did I never play little league? How will I ever learn how to be a Guido from New Jersey?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

Ding Ding!
On my god! Why did I never play little league? How will I ever learn how to be a Guido from New Jersey?
Ha

Sent from my motorola atrix
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you scan that picture with a smartphones barcode reader, it'll send you to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dudebronation.com">http://www.dudebronation.com</a><!-- m -->
i dont think people are smart enough to figure that out. I just happen to have a QR reader on my phone

If you have a smartphone, and don't know what that picture is, you're waisting your phone.
I think I have 3 different barcode scanners on my phone, the generic one and two shoppers.
I ddin't realize those things actually worked. I had one when i first got my iphone but it didn't really work.

I use ShopSavvy most of the time.
It checks prices of stores around you, and online prices.
Sometimes it misses stuff in the local prices.
But overall, it's pretty sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:I was just out driving around, going to the little store/laundry mat place to get a red bull. I passed a guy in dirty clothes, who was walking down the sidewalk with a bag full of clothes in one hand, and a jug of laundry soap in the other hand.

made me feel good. cruising around, sun shining, clean folded clothes I washed at home, while playing xbox, and my only care in the world is getting a redbull.

I was standing in line waiting to pay, and the dirty man came in and got in line behind me, I assume he was going to get a cheap pack of cigarettes, and change for the washing machines.

I was going to ask him if he played little league, but I didn't. I already knew the answer.

That's one of your best stories yet!! :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Wtf mine was 300, but I got a 50 dollar gift card, so it was only 250. Still 50 dollars more though.

I got the 4g and now i am finding that i cant hook my old hard drive to it. What a scam by microsoft. All their harddrives should be forward compatable. The fact that they are not is just greedy.

:eek: That is fucked up! I always thought if mine died I'd just take the 120 I have and buy a 4gb Xbox to put it in.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was just out driving around, going to the little store/laundry mat place to get a red bull. I passed a guy in dirty clothes, who was walking down the sidewalk with a bag full of clothes in one hand, and a jug of laundry soap in the other hand.

made me feel good. cruising around, sun shining, clean folded clothes I washed at home, while playing xbox, and my only care in the world is getting a redbull.

I was standing in line waiting to pay, and the dirty man came in and got in line behind me, I assume he was going to get a cheap pack of cigarettes, and change for the washing machines.

I was going to ask him if he played little league, but I didn't. I already knew the answer.

That's one of your best stories yet!! :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: Damn Leneve is a funny mother fucker these days.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
:eek: That is fucked up! I always thought if mine died I'd just take the 120 I have and buy a 4gb Xbox to put it in.
This is why I feel no guilt bootlegging.
i bleed green Wrote:This is why I feel no guilt bootlegging.

Oh hell yeah. I think it's been years since I bought oa movie or CD. The funny thing is the actors and musicians who's stuff I pirate still seem to become millionaires.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:This is why I feel no guilt bootlegging.

Oh hell yeah. I think it's been years since I bought oa movie or CD. The funny thing is the actors and musicians who's stuff I pirate still seem to become millionaires.
Musicians make a lot of it touring.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, that didn't work, I got a 250gb for the new consol on ebay for $40. I just will have to figure out how to transfer all the stuff from my old HD. I am also going to call microsoft and see if there is a warranty on the fix they did less than 3 months ago, maybe I can get it fixed again for free, if not, I will try the youtube clips that apparantly take super glue and a piece of plastic or something.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, that didn't work, I got a 250gb for the new consol on ebay for $40. I just will have to figure out how to transfer all the stuff from my old HD. I am also going to call microsoft and see if there is a warranty on the fix they did less than 3 months ago, maybe I can get it fixed again for free, if not, I will try the youtube clips that apparantly take super glue and a piece of plastic or something.

They have a transfer kit to migrate your stuff ot the new drive.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, that didn't work, I got a 250gb for the new consol on ebay for $40. I just will have to figure out how to transfer all the stuff from my old HD. I am also going to call microsoft and see if there is a warranty on the fix they did less than 3 months ago, maybe I can get it fixed again for free, if not, I will try the youtube clips that apparantly take super glue and a piece of plastic or something.

They have a transfer kit to migrate your stuff ot the new drive.

I started to read about that stuff a while back.
Because for the price difference, I was hoping I'd be able buy the cheaper XBox, then buy my own, bigger hard drive and put it in.
But, apparently it's not that easy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip