Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I will be on a black cock from 8P to 10P tonight EST

Confusedwoot:
He should probably keep that kind of stuff to himself.
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedwoot:
LeNeve, that was @Pete's post not one of Chips. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedwoot:
LeNeve, that was @Pete's post not one of Chips. :poke:

throwing Chip under the gay double dutch bus. :high5:
Why did we even start harrassing Chip, and falsely start accusing him of gayness anyway. I don't remember now.
LeNeve Wrote:Why did we even start harrassing Chip, and falsely start accusing him of gayness anyway. I don't remember now.
Chip said that he would suck Joe's dick for a night with some chick, I forget who though.
They must have just updated channels on the online player while I was listening to the replay. Now I have to go to ch 139.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:I think Covino is passionate and has every right to defend himself and what he stands for. Everyone does.

BUT like Covino said, sometimes people take what he says wrong, I also think Covino takes things wrong at times as well, for example, the passion for the show of DBN members, I think Covino has mistakenly labeled DBN haters, when in reality there are way more haters on TOMB, but b/c it's "his thing" he lets them get away with it, but as soon as we say something percieved as negative, our t-shirts get pulled, we are all haters and we can eat a bowl of spot dicks b/c he is not promoting our sight ever again (something he has followed through with). Then when I get pissed about him dissing the website that I participate in, he says it's only Joe, Chip, Brian, Derick and Brampton, which is usually true, but he generalizes the entire site, and stops promoting the entire site, when there are people like Iva who love everything they do.

So you see, I too defend what I care about, as does Covino. My dream is that one day, Covino realizes that DBN is worth promoting and just calls out the dick's, like he just called out Sasquatch, who I understand hates on everything they do on TOMB, not the entire site.

:rant:

Crazy thing is, I agree with him more often then not.
But when I say Twisted Sister doesn't belong on a "Top metal songs of all time" list, he says I have 9 arms and suck.
I even like them. Wtf They're just not metal.
Who's the hater?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why did we even start harrassing Chip, and falsely start accusing him of gayness anyway. I don't remember now.
Chip said that he would suck Joe's dick for a night with some chick, I forget who though.

oh yeah, thats right.
Chip is all mad typing with his 9 arms. :high5:
Brian Wrote:

What the hell? I'm gone for an afternoon and you guys manage 8 pages after I leave?
And half of those were gay jokes about me. You guys suck.

And I remember that post, I said I'd punch him in the face for a night with a girl or something, then someone edited it in a quote.
You fuckers don't forget a thing.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

What the hell? I'm gone for an afternoon and you guys manage 8 pages after I leave?
And half of those were gay jokes about me. You guys suck.

And I remember that post, I said I'd punch him in the face for a night with a girl or something, then someone edited it in a quote.
You fuckers don't forget a thing.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is all mad typing with his 9 arms. :high5:

I'm not mad.
Philly is up 1-0 on Pitt.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is all mad typing with his 9 arms. :high5:

I'm not mad.
Philly is up 1-0 on Pitt.

Dude, you should do the wave with your 9 arms.

or you can high 5 yourself 4 times while holding a beer.

totally stupid I know, but I'm seriously cracking up at myself right now.

Hopefully Pete gets done with his black cock early, so he can get on xbox live.
I have stopped listening to Howard since he sued sirius.
My facebook status update just now:

It's getting windier than a 9 armed chip here.

Whats really hilarious to me about that, is 180 out of my 200 friends will have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM