Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
Brampton Wrote:So I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time on Saturday.........we need one of those up here. That place is awesome

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:still young for finger up the ass, so turn head & cough physical, with all these athletes dropping dead of heart problems, I was thinking of asking the doctor to schedule a stress test
preventative medicine.......good call :high5:
My insurance won't cover a physical until I'm 35. If I just want a check up, I have to pretend to be sick :bullshit:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:finger in the ass type of physical, or just a regular turn your head and cough physical?
still young for finger up the ass, so turn head & cough physical, with all these athletes dropping dead of heart problems, I was thinking of asking the doctor to schedule a stress test
when I asked 2 years ago, he said I was too young, but now all these athletes dropping dead are young also
I've had my heart checked out before, nothing irregular, and since there is no "natural" heart problems in my family I think I'm safe
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:still young for finger up the ass, so turn head & cough physical, with all these athletes dropping dead of heart problems, I was thinking of asking the doctor to schedule a stress test
My insurance won't cover a physical until I'm 35. If I just want a check up, I have to pretend to be sick :bullshit:
that blows, with my high premiums the one good thing is, physicals are covered 100% one time a year
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:Mark Savard
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

What do these guys have in common????

Pittsburgh plays Atlanta in 9 games, let that be the one game Cooke gets to play for the rest of the year.
Give Kane a free pass on anything he does to him.
Problem solved.
Did anyone watch Family Guy last night?
Funny clip of bullies in Canadian High Schools.
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
that blows, with my high premiums the one good thing is, physicals are covered 100% one time a year
Yeah it does, but I guess this is what a free health care program gets me.
Chip Wrote:
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

Pittsburgh plays Atlanta in 9 games, let that be the one game Cooke gets to play for the rest of the year.
Problem solved.

Oh, and since Lemieux had such a good idea on holding the team more responsible, fine the shit out of them too.
Chip Wrote:Did anyone watch Family Guy last night?
Funny clip of bullies in Canadian High Schools.
I didn't see it......its not appointment viewing for me anymore
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

Problem solved.

Oh, and since Lemieux had such a good idea on holding the team more responsible, fine the shit out of them too.
If he allows cooke to play, he's the biggest hypocrite in the league

i respect Mario, his opinion should carry weight, but its a lot of hot air if he continues to allow Cooke to play for his team.

Plus, Sydney should be saying something about this. C up, and take a stand
Brampton Wrote:If he allows cooke to play, he's the biggest hypocrite in the league

i respect Mario, his opinion should carry weight, but its a lot of hot air if he continues to allow Cooke to play for his team.

Pete likes to think I don't like Crosby just because he Pen, but I never had a problem with Lemieux.
Hell, I think it's easy to make a case to say he's better Gretzky.
But this "do as I say, not as I do" shit is annoying.
Either do something about it, or be like every other team and defend your player and crucify others for doing the same thing (Boston)
Sorry bout the hockey talk so early.......seems to have killed the start to the IST Confusedad:
Now I want BWW.
Thanks.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If he allows cooke to play, he's the biggest hypocrite in the league

Pete likes to think I don't like Crosby just because he Pen, but I never had a problem with Lemieux.
Hell, I think it's easy to make a case to say he's better Gretzky.
But this "do as I say, not as I do" shit is annoying.
Either do something about it, or be like every other team and defend your player and crucify others for doing the same thing (Boston)
Nope, disagree with this.
Chip Wrote:Now I want BWW.
Thanks.
youre welcome. I was surprised how cheap the wings prices were. My wife and I were shocked at that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, May 16, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 18 1,898 05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Tuesday, February 9, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 15 391 02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Friday 1/22/2016 - No Snow Joe 7 222 01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM