Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03/21 - Warm weekend, snow in the forecast
Brampton Wrote:I have the day off, I just wish I wasn't going to have to do anything today
I am off today also, getting my physical in 2 hours, then playing xbox the rest of the day
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
So I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time on Saturday.........we need one of those up here. That place is awesome
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I have the day off, I just wish I wasn't going to have to do anything today
I am off today also, getting my physical in 2 hours, then playing xbox the rest of the day
finger in the ass type of physical, or just a regular turn your head and cough physical?
Brampton Wrote:Ok, I've been having issues with the online player.

anyone think that they screw around with the regular online player? Just so customers will upgrade to the premium service?
I dont think so, $3 a month is too much already, I think they changed something and have not fixed it yet
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:I have a fridge full of Sam Adams. :happy:

Noble Pils - good
Cherry Wheat - surprisingly good
Winter Lager - almost done them Confusedad:

I didn't end up getting the growler this weekend. Would have been $40 not including the fill up, my wife said no Confusedad:
You shouldn't have to ask her for permission.
Donginator Wrote:

anyone think that they screw around with the regular online player? Just so customers will upgrade to the premium service?
I dont think so, $3 a month is too much already, I think they changed something and have not fixed it yet
$3?? anytime I look to get the premium so I can listen on my phone, they say its 8.99 Wtf
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
finger in the ass type of physical, or just a regular turn your head and cough physical?
still young for finger up the ass, so turn head & cough physical, with all these athletes dropping dead of heart problems, I was thinking of asking the doctor to schedule a stress test
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

$3?? anytime I look to get the premium so I can listen on my phone, they say its 8.99 Wtf
I pay $142 a year for my radio, $3 a month for the online player. I don't have premium, or maybe I do?
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Mark Savard
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

What do these guys have in common????
Brampton Wrote:Mark Savard
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

Five guys that Chip wants to :atm:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
still young for finger up the ass, so turn head & cough physical, with all these athletes dropping dead of heart problems, I was thinking of asking the doctor to schedule a stress test
preventative medicine.......good call :high5:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Mark Savard
Fedor Tyutin
Artem Anisimov
Scott Walker
Ryan McDonnah

Five guys that Chip wants to :atm:
Too Soon :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I have a fridge full of Sam Adams. :happy:

Noble Pils - good
Cherry Wheat - surprisingly good
Winter Lager - almost done them Confusedad:

I didn't end up getting the growler this weekend. Would have been $40 not including the fill up, my wife said no Confusedad:
You shouldn't have to ask her for permission.
She's the gatekeeper to the cash, I have to ask. Otherwise I'd be buying all kinds of stupid stuff
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am off today also, getting my physical in 2 hours, then playing xbox the rest of the day
preventative medicine.......good call :high5:
when I asked 2 years ago, he said I was too young, but now all these athletes dropping dead are young also
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I need coffee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, May 16, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 18 1,898 05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Tuesday, February 9, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 15 391 02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Friday 1/22/2016 - No Snow Joe 7 222 01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM