Poll: iJustine
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
75.00%
12 75.00%
Not
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iJustine
[Image: justine-ezarik.jpg?w=550&h=733]

[Image: justine-bikini.jpg]

:doggystyle:
She uses cum like gargle. This is a dirty Pittsburgh whore. Mark Zito is gonna kcuf her in the ssa. Buy her a Miller Light and a shot of red death and she will blow your buddy while your bangin her in the ass, then take both your loads to her face and lick you both clean.

What a whore!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:She uses cum like gargle. This is a dirty Pittsburgh whore. Mark Zito is gonna kcuf her in the ssa. Buy her a Miller Light and a shot of red death and she will blow your buddy while your bangin her in the ass, then take both your loads to her face and lick you both clean.

What a whore!!!
So that's a no?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i say yes, shes cute, definatly do-able
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
She is a WHORE!!!! Pittsburgh girls are the dirtiest, easiest, slutiest, cumgobblers in the world. She can probably do DVDA, which, if you listen to Ellis, is Double Vag Double Anal. That's 4 cocks people!!!! in her at once!!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
She looks like she's 13 yrs old. That jumps into the creepy factor
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:She looks like she's 13 yrs old. That jumps into the creepy factor
I'd say lates 20s
Too self indulgent for me (no one really gives a fuck about your life enough to have you lifecast it like Julie Alison).
Pete Nice Wrote:She is a WHORE!!!! Pittsburgh girls are the dirtiest, easiest, slutiest, cumgobblers in the world. She can probably do DVDA, which, if you listen to Ellis, is Double Vag Double Anal. That's 4 cocks people!!!! in her at once!!!!!

Haha, DVDA, that's the name of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's bans.
Ever seen Orgasmo?

Oh, and yeah, I'll say hot.