Dudebro Nation

Full Version: iJustine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: justine-ezarik.jpg?w=550&h=733]

[Image: justine-bikini.jpg]

:doggystyle:
She uses cum like gargle. This is a dirty Pittsburgh whore. Mark Zito is gonna kcuf her in the ssa. Buy her a Miller Light and a shot of red death and she will blow your buddy while your bangin her in the ass, then take both your loads to her face and lick you both clean.

What a whore!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:She uses cum like gargle. This is a dirty Pittsburgh whore. Mark Zito is gonna kcuf her in the ssa. Buy her a Miller Light and a shot of red death and she will blow your buddy while your bangin her in the ass, then take both your loads to her face and lick you both clean.

What a whore!!!
So that's a no?
i say yes, shes cute, definatly do-able
She is a WHORE!!!! Pittsburgh girls are the dirtiest, easiest, slutiest, cumgobblers in the world. She can probably do DVDA, which, if you listen to Ellis, is Double Vag Double Anal. That's 4 cocks people!!!! in her at once!!!!!
She looks like she's 13 yrs old. That jumps into the creepy factor
beckster Wrote:She looks like she's 13 yrs old. That jumps into the creepy factor
I'd say lates 20s
Too self indulgent for me (no one really gives a fuck about your life enough to have you lifecast it like Julie Alison).
Pete Nice Wrote:She is a WHORE!!!! Pittsburgh girls are the dirtiest, easiest, slutiest, cumgobblers in the world. She can probably do DVDA, which, if you listen to Ellis, is Double Vag Double Anal. That's 4 cocks people!!!! in her at once!!!!!

Haha, DVDA, that's the name of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's bans.
Ever seen Orgasmo?

Oh, and yeah, I'll say hot.