Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 03/04 - "Winning" is so yesterday...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the live broadcast from a sports festival. I hope I'm wrong.

I wouldn't call "lifting things up, and putting them down" a sport.

oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.

Some fitness thing.
If it was anything decent, it wouldn't be in the worst city in city in the country.

It's not in Cleveland....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:this may be a dumb question but is anyone else' gas prices going up really fast? if so do you know why? The prices have gone up quite a bit here and i can't figure out why
almost $3.70 a gallon here Confusedwoot:

I paid $3.45 this morning.
And it's because the middle east is going bananas. Even more so then normal.
more & more that shit happens, the more I want a hybrid, or wish technology for gas free vehicles advances
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Basically, all hell is breaking loose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/0...ZU20110304

Mr Soros also predicted the Iranian regime would be overthrown in the "bloodiest of the revolutions".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12643419

While Gadhafi tightened his hold on the capital, his forces also made an intensified assault on Zawiya, the closest opposition-held city to Tripoli. At the same time, rebel fighters went on the offensive in central Libya, attacking regime forces at an oil port.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/af_libya
michaelangelo Wrote:this may be a dumb question but is anyone else' gas prices going up really fast? if so do you know why? The prices have gone up quite a bit here and i can't figure out why

Yes, about .50 in the last week. I am hearing it is due to Libya. I think it is due to greedy oil execs trying to milk an already broke middle class.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

it's 1.13 per litre here which would be 4.28 per gal. and we dont' get hit as hard as other places, i think it's over 1.20 per litre/4.54per gal. in some other places
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wouldn't call "lifting things up, and putting them down" a sport.

oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.

Some fitness thing.
If it was anything decent, it wouldn't be in the worst city in city in the country.

Worse. Columbus.
Double XP weekend has already started on Black Ops. I am RUSHING to get my morning report done so I can play a few games before I have to leave for my afternoon appointment.

Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

more & more that shit happens, the more I want a hybrid, or wish technology for gas free vehicles advances

http://green.autoblog.com/2011/03/01/gm-...-67-leafs/

What ever happened to that car that runs on water that I saw on YouTube years ago?
Pete Nice Wrote:Double XP weekend has already started on Black Ops. I am RUSHING to get my morning report done so I can play a few games before I have to leave for my afternoon appointment.
starts 1pm eastern
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yes, about .50 in the last week. I am hearing it is due to Libya. I think it is due to greedy oil execs trying to milk an already broke middle class.
:whomo:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:almost $3.70 a gallon here Confusedwoot:

http://green.autoblog.com/2011/03/01/gm-...-67-leafs/

What ever happened to that car that runs on water that I saw on YouTube years ago?
yeah i don't want to pay $35K for a car I have to plug in, more affordable for me to buy gas
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.

Some fitness thing.

Worse. Columbus.

NO way dude. Cleveland is WAAAAY worse. You are only saying Columbus b/c your a Michigan fan. Take away your hate for Ohio State, Columbus is 100 times nicer and better than Cleveland.

I think I filled my car up in January. Then I got a tank of free gas, from a customer that had put it in his truck. So I'm at 3/4 of a tank right now. I don't know what the gas price is here, I shouldn't have to fill up until April sometime.
Columbus, and Cleveland. One is the taint, the other the asshole.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I filled my car up in January. Then I got a tank of free gas, from a customer that had put it in his truck. So I'm at 3/4 of a tank right now. I don't know what the gas price is here, I shouldn't have to fill up until April sometime.
the kansas advantage?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip