Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 03/04 - "Winning" is so yesterday...
:happy: Friday!
yep
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
so my day started off just wonderful. One of the girls when she moved in the other day, put some stuff by the hot water heater, when she did that somehow she managed to turn the temp down to luke warm. My morning shower was less than hot
Derick Wrote:so my day started off just wonderful. One of the girls when she moved in the other day, put some stuff by the hot water heater, when she did that somehow she managed to turn the temp down to luke warm. My morning shower was less than hot

Do you have spot picked out to start hiding dead bodies?
I think if you are going to be a serial killer, being a trucker would probaly be the best job to have, to cover your tracks.
When I get in my truck every morning at work I always turn my Sirius radio from Stars 2 to Howard 100. Well this morning as I reached to change the channel, I heard the name Covino & Rich. Jason Ellis' & some callers were really bashing our boys C&R. I don't listen to his show & it may be his shtick, but that is one angry dude! No class at all!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I walked into a closed door this morning. My hands were all dry, and when I went to turn the knob, my hand slipped, and didn't unlatch the door, it happened so quick, my brain didn't have time to register that the door would not open, when I pushed against it. MY face smashed into the window part and everything.
eddieyourdj Wrote:When I get in my truck every morning at work I always turn my Sirius radio from Stars 2 to Howard 100. Well this morning as I reached to change the channel, I heard the name Covino & Rich. Jason Ellis' & some callers were really bashing our boys C&R. I don't listen to his show & it may be his shtick, but that is one angry dude! No class at all!!!

I heard that this morning too. If that is what they have to do to get a laugh, then oh well. I listen to ellis occasionally.
Any of you guys catch Ellis this morning around 7:00 AM EST? He went on about a 20 minute rip on C&R. Wasn't pretty.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so my day started off just wonderful. One of the girls when she moved in the other day, put some stuff by the hot water heater, when she did that somehow she managed to turn the temp down to luke warm. My morning shower was less than hot

no body = no crime. In an ideal world I would liquify the body, mix with bleach, then dispose
eddieyourdj Wrote:When I get in my truck every morning at work I always turn my Sirius radio from Stars 2 to Howard 100. Well this morning as I reached to change the channel, I heard the name Covino & Rich. Jason Ellis' & some callers were really bashing our boys C&R. I don't listen to his show & it may be his shtick, but that is one angry dude! No class at all!!!
I heard the same clowns calling into Jay Thomas show this morning. they weren't saying that C&R sucked, but were bashing Jay and Howard.

I don't get Ellis and his idiot fans......they need prayer
Hondo Wrote:Any of you guys catch Ellis this morning around 7:00 AM EST? He went on about a 20 minute rip on C&R. Wasn't pretty.
I avoid his show at all costs
Hondo Wrote:Any of you guys catch Ellis this morning around 7:00 AM EST? He went on about a 20 minute rip on C&R. Wasn't pretty.

Damn. I woke up at 7:15 CST and they were still talking shit about C&R.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

no body = no crime. In an ideal world I would liquify the body, mix with bleach, then dispose

My friend works at a steel mill, he's said if I ever have a "problem", he can make it disappear, their ovens get hot enough that there'd be nothing left.
I watch enough Law and Order and Dexter, I think I could pull it off.

...not that I would.
We have water wells for farm irrigation everywhere around here. I would drop a body down one of those. They are 500 to 1500 feet deep. Big ass underground lake. I'm pretty sure there are bodies down there already.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip