Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 03/04 - "Winning" is so yesterday...
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:ugh, stayed up a little too late playin black ops, i got owned playing domination online but then I switched to combat training with the AI set at recruit and leveled up a bunch. Felt good to have way more kills than deaths

I was getting ready to quit, and eat dinner, when I saw you online. I figured I would play one more while I waited for my dinner. I was half asleep, and wasn't really feeling it. I had 0 kills on that one. Then that guy on our team got all snarky with me, so I just started running around giving away our teams position. Fuck that guy.

Can you just shoot your own teammates?
JDubb Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Any of you guys catch Ellis this morning around 7:00 AM EST? He went on about a 20 minute rip on C&R. Wasn't pretty.
I listened for a while too, he hinted around that there are some changes coming to Stars Too sometime in April.

I'm really sick of hearing about "changes coming".
The fact that "changes are coming" doesn't even change.
I heard the Ellis rant when it was live yesterday, thats why I asked if C&R did new music Thursday. I wonder what is going to happen in April
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
michaelangelo Wrote:ugh, stayed up a little too late playin black ops, i got owned playing domination online but then I switched to combat training with the AI set at recruit and leveled up a bunch. Felt good to have way more kills than deaths
I hate combat training, because none of it counts towards your real score, double xp starting today, I will be on a lot this weekend
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the live broadcast from a sports festival. I hope I'm wrong.

I wouldn't call "lifting things up, and putting them down" a sport.

oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.

Some fitness thing.
If it was anything decent, it wouldn't be in the worst city in city in the country.

So whats the point of C&R doing this? It doesn't really fit the vibe of the show to me. I bet C&R didn't even want to do it. This is the part of their job that they probaly hate.
LeNeve Wrote:

I was getting ready to quit, and eat dinner, when I saw you online. I figured I would play one more while I waited for my dinner. I was half asleep, and wasn't really feeling it. I had 0 kills on that one. Then that guy on our team got all snarky with me, so I just started running around giving away our teams position. Fuck that guy.
i took my headset off because I couldn't hear anyone. i'm hoping to play a bit this weekend since it's doube xp
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I've never tried. That is just rude.
Donginator Wrote:
I hate combat training, because none of it counts towards your real score, double xp starting today, I will be on a lot this weekend
yeah but i couldn't get 25 kills and 5 deaths playing real people lol. and a couple of nights ago, we played a combat training game with 8 guys and I wanted a better gun for that kind of stuff
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

On hardcore mode you can kill your teammates, but you eventually get kicked from the room for doing it
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I am going to be playing a lot of objective type games this weekend, they get the most XP, so I will be on Search & destroy, HQ & domination
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

you can't i shoot through teammates sometimes lol
Donginator Wrote:I am going to be playing a lot of objective type games this weekend, they get the most XP, so I will be on Search & destroy, HQ & domination

My brother needs to give me the money he owes me, so I can turn my extra room into a game room.
I feel really left out.
this may be a dumb question but is anyone else' gas prices going up really fast? if so do you know why? The prices have gone up quite a bit here and i can't figure out why
michaelangelo Wrote:this may be a dumb question but is anyone else' gas prices going up really fast? if so do you know why? The prices have gone up quite a bit here and i can't figure out why
almost $3.70 a gallon here Confusedwoot:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:this may be a dumb question but is anyone else' gas prices going up really fast? if so do you know why? The prices have gone up quite a bit here and i can't figure out why
almost $3.70 a gallon here Confusedwoot:

I paid $3.45 this morning.
And it's because the middle east is going bananas. Even more so then normal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip