Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 03/04 - "Winning" is so yesterday...
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:When I get in my truck every morning at work I always turn my Sirius radio from Stars 2 to Howard 100. Well this morning as I reached to change the channel, I heard the name Covino & Rich. Jason Ellis' & some callers were really bashing our boys C&R. I don't listen to his show & it may be his shtick, but that is one angry dude! No class at all!!!
I heard the same clowns calling into Jay Thomas show this morning. they weren't saying that C&R sucked, but were bashing Jay and Howard.

I don't get Ellis and his idiot fans......they need prayer

I caught the very end of it.
I listen to him really just on my way to work during hockey season, and he can get hard to take.
He's been taking it easy on this 'feud' stuff since that dumb 'future of radio' spat. I wonder what brought that on.
you guys think way too much of "body disposal" :?
LeNeve Wrote:We have water wells for farm irrigation everywhere around here. I would drop a body down one of those. They are 500 to 1500 feet deep. Big ass underground lake. I'm pretty sure there are bodies down there already.

I like Mel's line about putting someone in the rose garden.
Yep, my dead bodies would be floating around 1000 feet under the earth, somewhere in this area.
[Image: Cover-11-3_2.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:you guys think way too much of "body disposal" :?

No, you don't think about it enough.
Brampton Wrote:you guys think way too much of "body disposal" :?

Hey, I didn't think of it. My friend who spends all day around blast furnaces thought of it and told me.
I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the live broadcast from a sports festival. I hope I'm wrong.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the live broadcast from a sports festival. I hope I'm wrong.

I wouldn't call "lifting things up, and putting them down" a sport.
ugh, stayed up a little too late playin black ops, i got owned playing domination online but then I switched to combat training with the AI set at recruit and leveled up a bunch. Felt good to have way more kills than deaths
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the live broadcast from a sports festival. I hope I'm wrong.

oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.
michaelangelo Wrote:ugh, stayed up a little too late playin black ops, i got owned playing domination online but then I switched to combat training with the AI set at recruit and leveled up a bunch. Felt good to have way more kills than deaths

I was getting ready to quit, and eat dinner, when I saw you online. I figured I would play one more while I waited for my dinner. I was half asleep, and wasn't really feeling it. I had 0 kills on that one. Then that guy on our team got all snarky with me, so I just started running around giving away our teams position. Fuck that guy.
Hondo Wrote:Any of you guys catch Ellis this morning around 7:00 AM EST? He went on about a 20 minute rip on C&R. Wasn't pretty.
I listened for a while too, he hinted around that there are some changes coming to Stars Too sometime in April.
I'm in training and I'm very bored......
i'm supposed to be in a meeting right now, but there are only 2 of us here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

oh, is that what an arnold classic is? Todays show might really suck bad then.

Some fitness thing.
If it was anything decent, it wouldn't be in the worst city in city in the country.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip