Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 03/04 - "Winning" is so yesterday...
LeNeve Wrote:I walked into a closed door this morning. My hands were all dry, and when I went to turn the knob, my hand slipped, and didn't unlatch the door, it happened so quick, my brain didn't have time to register that the door would not open, when I pushed against it. MY face smashed into the window part and everything.

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:you guys think way too much of "body disposal" :?

What he said ^^^^^^
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Wow, who saw this coming?

575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies at 29

http://yourlife.usatoday.com/fitness-foo...44493208/1
Jeep has a Black Ops Edition 2011 out now. WTF?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:I just filled up my 16 gallon gas tank, 15.7 gallon cost me $55. FUCK THIS SHIT!!! It costs me more to get gas per month than my car payment. This is the beginning of the end.

I think we need to go back to horse and buggy... The horse can double as a lawn mower, too. Think of all the money you would save.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:2:1 odds that Rich tries to have a threesome with two Sara Hoots

I'm not going to lie.
Having a 3-some with 2 models named Sara Hoots might be the greatest thing ever.
:high5:

Almost as cool as finding a green eyed chinese girl.
Then, saving her from an ancient chinese guy with all kinds of monsters on his team.

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Stupid cat.

[Image: mirror-cat.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:so at lunch today a co-worker/friend approached me and said how people are saying at the company how I am always on the internet. the great thing is my review was awesome this year and my current boss was like, go on the internet as long as you get your shit done

all these people are jealous because they are more miserable than me, and a guy was recently let go for being on facebook too much and getting no work done. People need to mind their own business and worry about their own job

My old job was like that, until they wanted to get rid of people. My supervisor told me that I could do email, facebook or whatever, just so long as my work got done (which it always did).
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just filled up my 16 gallon gas tank, 15.7 gallon cost me $55. FUCK THIS SHIT!!! It costs me more to get gas per month than my car payment. This is the beginning of the end.

I think we need to go back to horse and buggy... The horse can double as a lawn mower, too. Think of all the money you would save.
I don't have a car payment so it always costs more to fill my tank than it does to pay the car. I hate the fact we're all gettin gas-raped though.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
i bleed green Wrote:Jeep has a Black Ops Edition 2011 out now. WTF?

I saw that thing at the auto show.
It had a snorkle and everything, it was pretty sweet looking.
Chip Wrote:

I don't recall a Jepp in Black Ops
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Did they have a Toyota Tundra in T3? I know they made a T3 edition Tundra.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Did they have a Toyota Tundra in T3? I know they made a T3 edition Tundra.

Yeah. The Tundra was in T3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip