Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, feb 28 2011- WOW
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a remote control for my tv. It is a logitech harmony or something. It is freaking amazing. You hook it up to the internet, and you can program it to do almost anything. 50 bucks.
[Image: _bqqqXdIyA0lbiBCKE01-_yUvfByVpANnCtUsZr9...rTA_dgFjFM]
I cant use that remote.....I need the one thats RF capable.....so I'd have to spend $300 Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you guys have a sickness

I'm down with that.

A wa ah ah ah ah
When I close my eyes I see army guys running around, shooting. Like vietnam flashbacks. It's kind of cool.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a remote control for my tv. It is a logitech harmony or something. It is freaking amazing. You hook it up to the internet, and you can program it to do almost anything. 50 bucks.
I cant use that remote.....I need the one thats RF capable.....so I'd have to spend $300 Confusedad:

whats rf capable do?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Friday night I drank a bunch of beer, and played black ops until 3am. I went to work 5 hours later. I worked on stuff all day, and started playing black ops again at about 6 or 7 pm. I played until 5 am. Then I slept until noon, did shit until the race started, then watched the race. After the race I played black ops again until 1am. I beat the campaign yesterday. Seemed kind of fast. Now I'm tired again, and don't want to work. xbox is tearing my family apart.

LeNeve will be on A&E's Intervention any day now...

My hope for playing like a maniac all weekend, was that I would get burned out, and not want to play during the work week.
How'd that work out for you?

not good, I'm already planning an attack at 1900 hours.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm down with that.

A wa ah ah ah ah
:high5:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Friday night I drank a bunch of beer, and played black ops until 3am. I went to work 5 hours later. I worked on stuff all day, and started playing black ops again at about 6 or 7 pm. I played until 5 am. Then I slept until noon, did shit until the race started, then watched the race. After the race I played black ops again until 1am. I beat the campaign yesterday. Seemed kind of fast. Now I'm tired again, and don't want to work. xbox is tearing my family apart.
I can't play that long. After about 2 hours, my eyes start to hurt.

my hand is all sore.
from playing video games ?
:wanker:
LeNeve Wrote:When I close my eyes I see army guys running around, shooting. Like vietnam flashbacks. It's kind of cool.

Back in high school, when I first got Playstation, and Twisted Metal 2, over Christmas break, me a a few friends played that pretty much non-stop for the whole break.
Pizza boxes were stacked everywhere, empty 2 litres of coke, it was a mess.
That drive to school Monday was the first time I drove anywhere, everytime I saw a car my reaction was to want to shoot it, and blow it up. It was weird.

The remote for my DVD Recorder tanked. I think either he or his kid spilled something on it. I am currently trying to find a replacement, too. Most of those universal remotes don't have the options that I need to get into half the menus. I might have to find that one and see if I can use it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
What's up all. I am just checking in real quick while i wait for my mom to stop by to take me over to my sister's house. I'll be painting all damn day.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's up all. I am just checking in real quick while i wait for my mom to stop by to take me over to my sister's house. I'll be painting all damn day.

Hey, you want to pain my place too?
I'm not a fan of heights and I have a 15' ceiling.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What's up all. I am just checking in real quick while i wait for my mom to stop by to take me over to my sister's house. I'll be painting all damn day.

Just find a ladder.. I enjoy painting. My nieces' room is turning into a princess room currently.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What's up all. I am just checking in real quick while i wait for my mom to stop by to take me over to my sister's house. I'll be painting all damn day.

Just find a ladder.. I enjoy painting. My nieces' room is turning into a princess room currently.

I have to buy a ladder still.
The old extension ladder I had came a few feet short of the smoke detector in the middle of the ceiling.
I had to lean the ladder against the slope, and climb up to the top and reach back and up to change the battery.
The ladder was all wobbly and shit. I didn't like that.
Chip Wrote:I have to buy a ladder still.
The old extension ladder I had came a few feet short of the smoke detector in the middle of the ceiling.
I had to lean the ladder against the slope, and climb up to the top and reach back and up to change the battery.
The ladder was all wobbly and shit. I didn't like that.

I have an old extension ladder that is wobbly. I only use it outside where i can sink the feet in the dirt to anchor it better.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm down with that.

Hell yeah! My hands were all cramped up the next morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT