Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, feb 28 2011- WOW
Listening to the Charlie Sheen interview on Bubba this morning. He's got the biggest balls in Hollywood. Now this guy is a role model!
Yeah, sheen is cool.
I bought a remote control for my tv. It is a logitech harmony or something. It is freaking amazing. You hook it up to the internet, and you can program it to do almost anything. 50 bucks.
[Image: _bqqqXdIyA0lbiBCKE01-_yUvfByVpANnCtUsZr9...rTA_dgFjFM]
Friday night I drank a bunch of beer, and played black ops until 3am. I went to work 5 hours later. I worked on stuff all day, and started playing black ops again at about 6 or 7 pm. I played until 5 am. Then I slept until noon, did shit until the race started, then watched the race. After the race I played black ops again until 1am. I beat the campaign yesterday. Seemed kind of fast. Now I'm tired again, and don't want to work. xbox is tearing my family apart.
LeNeve Wrote:Friday night I drank a bunch of beer, and played black ops until 3am. I went to work 5 hours later. I worked on stuff all day, and started playing black ops again at about 6 or 7 pm. I played until 5 am. Then I slept until noon, did shit until the race started, then watched the race. After the race I played black ops again until 1am. I beat the campaign yesterday. Seemed kind of fast. Now I'm tired again, and don't want to work. xbox is tearing my family apart.

LeNeve will be on A&E's Intervention any day now...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Friday night I drank a bunch of beer, and played black ops until 3am. I went to work 5 hours later. I worked on stuff all day, and started playing black ops again at about 6 or 7 pm. I played until 5 am. Then I slept until noon, did shit until the race started, then watched the race. After the race I played black ops again until 1am. I beat the campaign yesterday. Seemed kind of fast. Now I'm tired again, and don't want to work. xbox is tearing my family apart.

Damn, I tried to hang playing Black Ops, but I only lasted until like 2AM
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Damn, I tried to hang playing Black Ops, but I only lasted until like 2AM

The night I played until 5 am I wasn't even drinking, and I got progressively worse instead of better.
Chip Wrote:

My hope for playing like a maniac all weekend, was that I would get burned out, and not want to play during the work week.
I can't play that long. After about 2 hours, my eyes start to hurt.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

My hope for playing like a maniac all weekend, was that I would get burned out, and not want to play during the work week.
How'd that work out for you?
you guys have a sickness
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian Wrote:

my hand is all sore.
Derick Wrote:you guys have a sickness

I'm down with that.
Feeling swoooooot! Caught a head/chest cold & laid around most of the weekend. Should've called in today. I did get hooked on Prison Break on Netflix; almost finished season one!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

my hand is all sore.
from playing video games ?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT