Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earlier
Drew Berrymore is fucking ugly. She is in a movie on HBO right now. Some romantic comedy with a bunch of hot actresses in it. The Apple kid is in it also. Why do they throw Berrymore in movies with hot chicks and try to pass her off as a hot chick? Her body is good, or at least dece, but her face is fucking gross.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Cigarette lighters.

seatbelts.

Shit. I thought we could keep guessing.
He kind of took the fun out of it, didn't he?

Yeah.
Leneve is shitty at trivia games.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Cigarette lighters.

seatbelts.

Shit. I thought we could keep guessing.
He kind of took the fun out of it, didn't he?

I was going to pull a Derick and just google it soon anyway.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Drew Berrymore is fucking ugly. She is in a movie on HBO right now. Some romantic comedy with a bunch of hot actresses in it. The Apple kid is in it also. Why do they throw Berrymore in movies with hot chicks and try to pass her off as a hot chick? Her body is good, or at least dece, but her face is fucking gross.

Is it Going The Distance?
The guy from It's Always Sunny was funny in that movie.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This Week in Ford History: “In 1961, what feature did Ford announce would become standard on all cars moving forward?”

intermittent wiper blades?

nope

I only thought of that because of that dumn movie about it.

Seat belts?

there is a movie about wiper blades?
Pete Nice Wrote:Drew Berrymore is fucking ugly. She is in a movie on HBO right now. Some romantic comedy with a bunch of hot actresses in it. The Apple kid is in it also. Why do they throw Berrymore in movies with hot chicks and try to pass her off as a hot chick? Her body is good, or at least dece, but her face is fucking gross.
:whomo: ^this^ :whomo:

I'm no fan.

yes she is disgusting. I remember her being in playboy along time ago, and I was like Wtf
yeah I figured someone would just google the answer anyway so I went ahead and answered it. Chip did guess it right, before I posted though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:intermittent wiper blades?

nope

I only thought of that because of that dumn movie about it.

Seat belts?

there is a movie about wiper blades?

Well, about the guy who invented them.
And Ford stole the idea and the movie was about the court cases.
Called "Flash of Genius" with Greg Kinear and the jewish girl from Bad Santa.
According to ESPN the Magazine, Pirates catcher Chris Snyder is the slowest player ever in major professional sports, slower even than Cecil Fielder.

They do say though, and it is true, that Snyder might be one of the best ever at calling games and handling pitchers.

Chip Wrote:

I don't know what it is called, it's all about people dating. Jennifer Aniston is in it and looks hot as always.

08s05 safety recalls can eat a bowl of spot's dicks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't know what it is called, it's all about people dating. Jennifer Aniston is in it and looks hot as always.

Not that movie then. Aniston wasn't in it.
I don't think I know the movie you're watching.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The Apple kid is in it and the hot young wife from Big Love wants to bang him and he won't bang her. What a tool.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is it Going The Distance?

The Apple kid is in it and the hot young wife from Big Love wants to bang him and he won't bang her. What a tool.

He's so gay, he can't even act straight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve