Dudebro Nation
Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earlier - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earlier (/showthread.php?tid=1679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earlier - Derick - 02-22-2011

yep

Re: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earli - LeNeve - 02-22-2011

I've been out of bed for 45 minutes now.

Re: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earli - LeNeve - 02-22-2011

Yesterday Chip was talking about rug rats on nickelodeon. A show I haven't seen in 15 years or more. This morning guess what my daughter is watching, yep freaking rug rats. Weird.

Also there is a sponge bob square pants taco making kit.

Re: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earli - Derick - 02-22-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday Chip was talking about rug rats on nickelodeon. A show I haven't seen in 15 years or more. This morning guess what my daughter is watching, yep freaking rug rats. Weird.

i saw a conversation relating to nickoleoden? i skipped past the gayness

Re: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earli - Derick - 02-22-2011

also. IBG -- your avatar has been changed

Re: Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earli - Chip - 02-22-2011

LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday Chip was talking about rug rats on nickelodeon. A show I haven't seen in 15 years or more. This morning guess what my daughter is watching, yep freaking rug rats. Weird.

I have the vision...

Derick Wrote:also. IBG -- your avatar has been changed

what was it before, what is it now?

Tuesday Feb 22. You people need to get out of bed earlier - eddieyourdj - 02-22-2011

I get up at 4:30 to be at work at 5:30 & I love it!!!

LeNeve Wrote:

some bike thing, 2 hockey players drinking something. I dunno, he asked it to be changed, he couldnt do it, so I did it last night. See page 1 from yesterday, it has a link to what it is now

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

some bike thing, 2 hockey players drinking something. I dunno, he asked it to be changed, he couldnt do it, so I did it last night. See page 1 from yesterday, it has a link to what it is now

You can't change your avatar in Cananada?

my secretary brought home made breakfast for everybody today. :happy:

Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

oh.

I think I'll mix up a quart of tang to go with my breakfast.

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

oh.

Long story short, go look it up yourself.

LeNeve Wrote:I think I'll mix up a quart of tang to go with my breakfast.

And I don't think I've had tang in 15 years.