Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday February 11, 2011 - It's Friday!
speaking of corey. I got to meet the douche this past weekend, I feel sorry for HER now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:speaking of corey. I got to meet the douche this past weekend, I feel sorry for HER now

She chose him over you... I wouldn't feel sorry for her...
the roommate search continues. This chic calls me this morning blowing up my phone wondering if she can come early. I agree that would be fine. Now she just calls and says shes going to be late.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Today is one of those days at work that if I get fired I'll know it's for the best.

Fucking idiots...

Bad day?

They just get worse. It's not like what you had to deal with. They don't treat me like shit or anything. I have have high standars when it comes to the work I do. The rest of my company doesn't.

I used to pride myself in having a strong work ethic. I'd work my ass off for places, but that company seemed to shit on me when i worked hard, but I was doing good when I was slacking. Fuck, they have allowed employees to come in drunk, meet up with hookers and a bunch of crap like that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's Friday. 2 days being unemployed and I am bored already. I gotta find a job.

I did the unemployment stuff yesterday and my girlfriend paid for me to get a tattoo. It was nice to keep busy.
what happened? what did I miss? I remember last time I read back shit was hitting the fan at work, or am I confusing you with someone else?

Good news! I don't have to deal with drama and bullshit anymore, but I also no longer have a paycheck or health insurance. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:what happened? what did I miss? I remember last time I read back shit was hitting the fan at work, or am I confusing you with someone else?

She was let go from the pickle plant... Confusedad:
double Confusedwoot: Confusedwoot:

I always said that they'd fire me for something stupid. I was right.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster -- Welcome to the unemployment club
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's Friday. 2 days being unemployed and I am bored already. I gotta find a job.

I did the unemployment stuff yesterday and my girlfriend paid for me to get a tattoo. It was nice to keep busy.
what happened? what did I miss? I remember last time I read back shit was hitting the fan at work, or am I confusing you with someone else?

Good news! I don't have to deal with drama and bullshit anymore, but I also no longer have a paycheck or health insurance. Confusedad:
sorry to hear it, sending good karma your way
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:speaking of corey. I got to meet the douche this past weekend, I feel sorry for HER now

Niiice. So, he's that bad, huh?
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:beckster -- Welcome to the unemployment club

Gee, thanks Confusedad: I might be in it awhile. Michigan has a deal where I can stay unemployed for 2 years and they will pay for me to go to school. I need to make sure I qualify.
I HATE PIE!!

lets just say he likes comic conventions
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:what happened? what did I miss? I remember last time I read back shit was hitting the fan at work, or am I confusing you with someone else?

sorry to hear it, sending good karma your way

Thank You!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

lets just say he likes comic conventions

Bahahahahahahaha!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

She was let go from the pickle plant... Confusedad:
double Confusedwoot: Confusedwoot:

I always said that they'd fire me for something stupid. I was right.
fired or laid off? what was the reason?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
my toof hurts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip