Poll: Who'll win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Steelers
77.78%
7 77.78%
Packers
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl
Who's gonna win?
You could throw a guess at the score out there too if you want. Closest one wins a handsome gentleman's chest.
Packers 34 Steelers 24
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Packers 34 Steelers 24
Nice reverse jinx.......steelers 3, packers 2
Steelers 41 Packers 34
so Roethlisburger went out with teammates tuesday night late, drinking, having a good time and being on his best behavior

there is nothing wrong with this.

Of course now the media is gonna try to assrape him about it for the next 3 days.....not including what they have bothered him about today.

Unfortunately with all the crap that his circled him in the past, this is why he needs to lock himself away for this week. It sucks for him, but this is what the vultures want, and they are gonna harrass his teammates about it as well
Brampton Wrote:so Roethlisburger went out with teammates tuesday night late, drinking, having a good time and being on his best behavior

Of course now the media is gonna try to assrape him about it for the next 3 days.....not including what they have bothered him about today.

Unfortunately with all the crap that his circled him in the past, this is why he needs to lock himself away for this week. It sucks for him, but this is what the vultures want, and they are gonna harrass his teammates about it as well

yep. He could, be at a homeless shelter serving soup, and they would say he was selling crack. Once you get a bad rep, you can't do anything without being suspect, this goes for general population people too. I know from experience.

Look at Vick, that motherfucker is laying low, and no one cares about him like they did. He goes out and gets a speeding ticket, he'll be all over the news again.
Brampton Wrote:so Roethlisburger went out with teammates tuesday night late, drinking, having a good time and being on his best behavior

They went to dinner, he was in his room before curfew and was, as you said, on his best behavior. Media sucks. Kornheiser said today that if he had gone to a strip club, it would have been the lead headline on all news sources before Egypt. Ridiculous.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Packers 27-21 Steelers

GO PACK GO!!!!!!
27-17 GB. I will be rooting for the Packers, but if the Steelers win I will be able to enjoy seeing history, and seeing the latest dynasty. Both teams are worthy. Brett Favre retiring and his replacement leading the franchise that he was the face of for so many years to a title in the same year is too much to root against for me. You got owned bitch. Now go drive your fucking tractor in Mississippi, and leave us alone.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
And now women across the country will declare themselves packers fans...that never knew jack shit about them beforehand. And guys will swear how they've always been fans out the blue but never repped the Packers before...
This is from some retarded facebook friend of mine. Facebook is so fucking annoying right now.

"FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: Wake/Viewing will be on Sunday Feb. 6th, 2011. The funeral and burial of the STEELERS will be at The Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Special invited guests include A. Rodgers, D. Driver, C. Matthews, A.J. Hawk, J. Nelson and many more!* We ask that u wear. Green and Gold.* RIP STEELERS! U won't be missed! If u are a PACKERS FAN keep this going!!!!"

WTF! This doesn't even make sense really.
I never knew there were so many Packer fans in southwest Kansas. Fucking irritating, and I didn't even care who won going into this.

Good news though, my wife flopped back to liking the packers again. Hopefully she will stick with that for a few years.

She was going for Packers before the game started, so her bad luck didn't cause the Steelers to lose. Those Big Ben turnovers caused them to lose.
Facebook is broken now, in my area anyway.
Pete Nice Wrote:Packers 34 Steelers 24

damn, you were close. You probaly have enough gentleman's chest's already. You should give the chest to Spot, or Rich.
No comment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Bowl negadave 4 2,650 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  CFL Football - Labor Day Classic/Banjo Bowl NussieT 26 9,078 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Last Post: i bleed green