Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/01/11 - Birthday Greetings to the Crazy Cat Man!
I cut my hair last night, and now the old man just keeps staring at me.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:What up peeps

Im tired as a mofo today, at hospital w/ dad til 1am and i had to leave. Nothing like driving 35 minutes home then having to wake up at 6am.

And they still havent done anything for him....lame

He's been there since 3:30 yesterday!!!!!!

What happened with your father?
he had gall bladder surgery a couple weeks ago, and 2 days ago he started having extreme intestinal pain and he couldn't vomit or deuce. He's in extreeme pain

that sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:I cut my hair last night, and now the old man just keeps staring at me.

Don't drop the soap
Got to put intake gaskets on an old ass town car. Looks pretty easy. Big engine bay.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I cut my hair last night, and now the old man just keeps staring at me.

Don't drop the soap
Confusedhock: I hope I don't have to shiv him with a shank.
Wtf The sun came up and it got colder.
The old man is listening to Louis L'Amour books on tape. Kind of loudly.
MY wife actually left the house and went out in the cold weather, and brought me some biscuits and gravy. :happy: :happy: :happy:
All of our parts come from areas that got hit with heavy snow. Chances are I won't see any parts today. So I'm dead in the water. But shit will stack up, and I'll have tons of stuff to do when the parts finally show up. I hate when that happens.
The mechanic that quit, left 3 air hoses. Nice ones snap on ones. He must have had the shop pay for them. Anyway, I'm taking all of them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Don't drop the soap
Confusedhock: I hope I don't have to shiv him with a shank.

yeah, I think I'm going to have to shank him.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Jim is hauling snow overnight again!?!
??? Wat dat mean? I've never of hauling snow overnight???

Where do you think the large amounts of snow go? They push it into small piles then put it in the end dump and haul it to the snow depot on the north side of town. That way the streets are clean... Jim did the main street on Sunday night and worked overnight and still is working on the side streets. It will take them most likely two or three days to clean up just one half of the town.
LeNeve Wrote:The mechanic that quit, left 3 air hoses. Nice ones snap on ones. He must have had the shop pay for them. Anyway, I'm taking all of them.

You have to buy your own air hose?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The mechanic that quit, left 3 air hoses. Nice ones snap on ones. He must have had the shop pay for them. Anyway, I'm taking all of them.

You have to buy your own air hose?

I don't think so. I've had the same hose since I got here. The guy that quit got three of them one day, and I just assumed he paid for them. I guess he didn't though.
Brampton Wrote:What up peeps

Im tired as a mofo today, at hospital w/ dad til 1am and i had to leave. Nothing like driving 35 minutes home then having to wake up at 6am.

And they still havent done anything for him....lame

He's been there since 3:30 yesterday!!!!!!

That's crazy that they haven't done something with him yet. He could be in serious trouble and they are ignoring him... Winnipeg hospitals do that all the time. I waited an hour for a bed to free up in the labor ward in Winnipeg when I was having Julianna... that sucks... because NO ONE pays attention to you... they shove you in this waiting room across the hall from the obs & nurses ward... I guarantee that someone has slid a kid out in there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 06/29/15 - Birthday whoops!!! NussieT 3 169 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 12/3/2014... Birthday Extravaganza Derick 7 265 12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Wednesday 06/19/13 -- Happy Birthday T Joe 128 778 06-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday - 3/18/2013 - Happy Birthday Brian Joe 69 550 03-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Monday 12/03 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY... JDubb 211 884 12-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!!! JDubb 148 763 08-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN Derick 305 1,985 03-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino! JDubb 255 879 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM