Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/01/11 - Birthday Greetings to the Crazy Cat Man!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Jim is hauling snow overnight again and I can't sleep... so I figured I would start todays IST a bit early!

Happy Birthday Dave!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

And according to TOMB it's Pete Nice's birthday too!?!
Wow it is still january here for another 49 min. and I am going to bed night all! LOL
Jim sent me a text saying that he was taking the weekend off work and that we are going to go somewhere... he suggested Grand Forks but I wonder if I can convince him to get on a plane and go to Florida for three days... It may take a bit but I think I can do it!
I stayed home today, it's a SNOW DAY!!!! :happy:
Tomorrow will most likely be a snow day too!
I'm at work. Not much snow, but the roads are freezing over.
Nussie_T Wrote:Jim is hauling snow overnight again and I can't sleep... so I figured I would start todays IST a bit early!

Happy Birthday Dave!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

And according to TOMB it's Pete Nice's birthday too!?!

:thanks:

[smiley] And Im not crazy [/smiley]
From what CNN says, Leneve will get pounded with snow. I dont think it looks too bad for PA
I think by tomorrow night, we could get 18" to 2 feet of snow here.
Is there a live show today? They said something about flying to Texas today.
Brian Wrote:I think by tomorrow night, we could get 18" to 2 feet of snow here.

God damn.. you need to move. I think I am going to get a lick and stick inspection for my Expedition just in case we do get any of this shit. I can't stand driving this Honda in shitty weather.
Brian Wrote:Is there a live show today? They said something about flying to Texas today.

I doubt they are flying anywhere
DaveP Wrote:

God damn.. you need to move. I think I am going to get a lick and stick inspection for my Expedition just in case we do get any of this shit. I can't stand driving this Honda in shitty weather.
Yeah, tell me about it. Winter can suck it.
DaveP Wrote:

You just have a spare Expedition laying around?
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

You just have a spare Expedition laying around?

Actually yes I do. I am trying to trade all 3 cars to get a 2011 Jeep, but they are trying to fuck me on the trade values.
DaveP Wrote:Actually yes I do. I am trying to trade all 3 cars to get a 2011 Jeep, but they are trying to fuck me on the trade values.

That's pretty sweet to have options.

I'd like to have this Jeep [Image: jeep-srt8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13