Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/01/11 - Birthday Greetings to the Crazy Cat Man!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote::thanks: all

I feel old.

Aren't you?

[smiley] You are older than me pickle girl [/smiley]
Happy Birthday Dudebro!
Enjoy the rest of your 20's.
I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!

Get an xbox
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!
Get out the cucumbers and carrots and make a nice salad. Wink
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

I played wii for twenty minutes got bored of it and shut it off... I don't see how an xbox would be any different.
i bleed green Wrote:
Get out the cucumbers and carrots and make a nice salad. Wink

There are none of those in the house. I used them all for dinner. I made pork souvlaki and greek salad.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

I played wii for twenty minutes got bored of it and shut it off... I don't see how an xbox would be any different.

Wii bores me after 5 mins. Xbox entertains for hours.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I never seem to find the right times when you guys are online. I did hop in a week ago to BDH's training when you were in there.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I never seem to find the right times when you guys are online. I did hop in a week ago to BDH's training when you were in there.
I will be on this weekend, Double XP all weekend, new maps are pretty cool also
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I will be on this weekend, Double XP all weekend, new maps are pretty cool also

I doubt I'll be on this weekend. I have a work party so the girlfriend took the weekend off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13