Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/01/11 - Birthday Greetings to the Crazy Cat Man!
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote::thanks: all

I feel old.

Aren't you?

[smiley] You are older than me pickle girl [/smiley]
Happy Birthday Dudebro!
Enjoy the rest of your 20's.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!

Get an xbox
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Jim hauled snow over night last night and well into the day. He didn't get home til 3 in the afternoon and he's doing it again tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is done.... I have nothing to do and I can never sleep when jim's not home... Sooo bored!!!
Get out the cucumbers and carrots and make a nice salad. Wink
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

I played wii for twenty minutes got bored of it and shut it off... I don't see how an xbox would be any different.
i bleed green Wrote:
Get out the cucumbers and carrots and make a nice salad. Wink

There are none of those in the house. I used them all for dinner. I made pork souvlaki and greek salad.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

I played wii for twenty minutes got bored of it and shut it off... I don't see how an xbox would be any different.

Wii bores me after 5 mins. Xbox entertains for hours.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Get an xbox

b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I never seem to find the right times when you guys are online. I did hop in a week ago to BDH's training when you were in there.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I never seem to find the right times when you guys are online. I did hop in a week ago to BDH's training when you were in there.
I will be on this weekend, Double XP all weekend, new maps are pretty cool also
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:b/c you could get online and shoot niujas with me, Joe, bdh and Donginator

I will be on this weekend, Double XP all weekend, new maps are pretty cool also

I doubt I'll be on this weekend. I have a work party so the girlfriend took the weekend off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 06/29/15 - Birthday whoops!!! NussieT 3 169 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 12/3/2014... Birthday Extravaganza Derick 7 265 12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Wednesday 06/19/13 -- Happy Birthday T Joe 128 778 06-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday - 3/18/2013 - Happy Birthday Brian Joe 69 550 03-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Monday 12/03 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY... JDubb 211 884 12-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!!! JDubb 148 763 08-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN Derick 305 1,985 03-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino! JDubb 255 879 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM