Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verizon
Just had a couple thoughts, so I figured I'd make a topic here.

I'm pretty sure Verizon is getting the iPhone tomorrow.
Anyone care?

And, are the 4G phones still due out in Feb/March?
I want one, but I might end up waiting to get a 4G phone with a dual core.

The right edge of my Droid's touch screen just stopped working, and at under a year old so it was under warrenty so I got a nice new/refurb phone to hold me over for a few more months.
I don't give a flying fuck about the iphone especially since I now have an ipod touch.

Yes, 4G phones due on Verizon late Feb early March, just checked on it within the last week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I would buy a Blackberry Torch if I could justify the money.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
There's gonna be a shitload of GSM AT&T iphones on Ebay and Craigslist as soon as people realize they have to get a CDMA iPhone to switch to Verizon...
Just switch to Sprint. The price, service, and speed are fantastic.
Everyone I know with Sprint phones drop calls constantly if you're not in a big city or on an Interstate
DaveP Wrote:Just switch to Sprint. The price, service, and speed are fantastic.

Lame

Sprint is terrible. Everyone I know with it constantly drop calls. I talked to my sister (who has Sprint) last night and the call got dropped.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just heard that the new iPhone on Verizon is only going to be a 3G phone. I guess Apple didn't get the memo about the 4g phones coming out in Feb\March.

I know a bunch of people that are hyped up for the dual core phones, but I really don't understand why. Apparently my phone has one of the fastest processors on the market and because of that I get a few hours of battery life a day. It's ridiculously bad.
Joe Wrote:I just heard that the new iPhone on Verizon is only going to be a 3G phone. I guess Apple didn't get the memo about the 4g phones coming out in Feb\March.

I know a bunch of people that are hyped up for the dual core phones, but I really don't understand why. Apparently my phone has one of the fastest processors on the market and because of that I get a few hours of battery life a day. It's ridiculously bad.

Apple got the memo. They're just planning on selling a bunch of iPhones now, then a bunch more this summer when the release the 4G version.
Why wait and sell one this summer, when you can sell one now, and one then?
You know Apple fanboys will spend the money.

I'd like for my next phone to have that NVIDIA Tegra 2 chip, my Droid slows up sometimes when I get a couple things going. And I do play some games on it, and with all these new phones having an HDMI port on them, watching videos on a TV would be pretty cool.

And I bought the longest lasting batter I could find that didn't require a different battery cover, and I can can get a good 10 hours out of it if I don't use it for anything more then calling and texting.
Yes I'm an Apple fan boy but...

I read that Apple wanted to wait until they were ready with the 4G version but Verizon pushed up the date to get the iPhone this spring. Verizon was more concerned with crushing AT&T than serving there customers :poke:
JDubb Wrote:Yes I'm an Apple fan boy but...

I read that Apple wanted to wait until they were ready with the 4G version but Verizon pushed up the date to get the iPhone this spring. Verizon was more concerned with crushing AT&T than serving there customers :poke:

Lies!

If this were true Verizon would have released the iphone first. Keep in mind Apple went to them first.
Joe Wrote:

If this were true Verizon would have released the iphone first. Keep in mind Apple went to them first.
I'm just repeating what I read.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm just repeating what I read.
applefanboy.com?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Just switch to Sprint. The price, service, and speed are fantastic.

Lame

Sprint is terrible. Everyone I know with it constantly drop calls. I talked to my sister (who has Sprint) last night and the call got dropped.

That was the initial impression I had before I got them. They must have added more towers or something. I have never lost service or had bad service, even out of state.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verizon Wireless Samsung 4G MIFI mobile hotspot Pete Nice 12 4,871 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Chip
  iPhone to Verizon in January? AirHej 23 8,010 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: DaveP