Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot 100 Round 2 statistics
Voting on round 2 is now closed, no further votes will be accepted.

Some stats:

Favorites were 13-13.

The biggest upset was #99 Alison Brie over #4 Blake Lively 11-9 shortly followed by #98 Chanel over #5 Megan Fox 11-7.

There was one shutout. #95 Kristin Gustafspon 18-0 over #7 Elisabetta Canalis.

There were no ties this round.

I personally was 19-7. I am upset to see Milla Jovovich, Lauren Storm, Mila Kunis, Malin Akerman, Rachel Bilson, Dania Ramirez and Alessandra Ambrosio go. I did not vote for all of them, but some had poor matchups. It is a shame that Anna Farris is advancing and Milla Jovovich is not.

Round 3 will be up by 8PM EST.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am making it more intensive for round 3. I will be adding 3 clothed and 1 NSFW pic of each canidate. If there is no NSFW, I will prolly just add the 4th as a bikini shot.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!

And please for for all of them. ALL OF THEM
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!

I will vote how I want to vote! If she's a bitch, she's less hot to me. I'll concede on whether she's naked or not, but personality is part of the package on what makes a girl hot. And if she's constantly funny and not a bitch to her fans then she's hotter than someone who hates the world, of if she's dumb as a brick.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!

I will vote how I want to vote! If she's a bitch, she's less hot to me. I'll concede on whether she's naked or not, but personality is part of the package on what makes a girl hot. And if she's constantly funny and not a bitch to her fans then she's hotter than someone who hates the world, of if she's dumb as a brick.
you fucking tell em paul.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:you fucking tell em paul.
:roflmao: You guys posting comments like these help me feel better over this shitty day I am having!! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:

Fair enough, I got carried away, I just don't want people to vote for an obviously inferior chick based off the fact she shows her boobies everywhere when you know the other chicks boobies are nicer if you ever got the chance to see them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Round 5 statistics Pete Nice 0 1,953 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Round 4 statistics Pete Nice 4 2,130 05-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Hot 100 round 5: 34 Jessica Alba v 53 Laura Vandervoort Pete Nice 5 2,491 04-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Perezident
  Hot 100 round 5: 47 Sofia Vergara v 50 Alice Eve Pete Nice 1 1,492 03-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Hot 100 round 5: 10 Marrisa Miller v 68 Emmanuele Chriqui Pete Nice 0 1,368 03-30-2011, 02:20 PM
  Hot 100 Round 4: 2 Brooklyn Decker v 68 Emmanuele Chrique Pete Nice 4 2,293 02-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Hot 100 Round 4: 8 Olivia Munn v 53 Laura Vandervoort Pete Nice 11 5,347 02-09-2011, 10:54 AM
  Hot 100 Round 4: 34 Jessica Alba v 35 Jennifer Love Hewitt Pete Nice 14 5,615 02-09-2011, 09:28 AM
  Hot 100 Round 4: 27 Hilary Duff v 47 Sofia Vergara Pete Nice 9 3,948 02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Hot 100 Round 4: 26 Eliza Dushku v 50 Alice Eve Pete Nice 6 3,071 02-08-2011, 07:47 PM