Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hot 100 Round 2 statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Voting on round 2 is now closed, no further votes will be accepted.

Some stats:

Favorites were 13-13.

The biggest upset was #99 Alison Brie over #4 Blake Lively 11-9 shortly followed by #98 Chanel over #5 Megan Fox 11-7.

There was one shutout. #95 Kristin Gustafspon 18-0 over #7 Elisabetta Canalis.

There were no ties this round.

I personally was 19-7. I am upset to see Milla Jovovich, Lauren Storm, Mila Kunis, Malin Akerman, Rachel Bilson, Dania Ramirez and Alessandra Ambrosio go. I did not vote for all of them, but some had poor matchups. It is a shame that Anna Farris is advancing and Milla Jovovich is not.

Round 3 will be up by 8PM EST.
I am making it more intensive for round 3. I will be adding 3 clothed and 1 NSFW pic of each canidate. If there is no NSFW, I will prolly just add the 4th as a bikini shot.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!
And please for for all of them. ALL OF THEM
Pete Nice Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!

I will vote how I want to vote! If she's a bitch, she's less hot to me. I'll concede on whether she's naked or not, but personality is part of the package on what makes a girl hot. And if she's constantly funny and not a bitch to her fans then she's hotter than someone who hates the world, of if she's dumb as a brick.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT base your voting ONLY on if a chick is naked, please consider the entire visual package and vote for who you feel is actually the HOTTEST chick, not the nicest, not if she is a bitch, not if she is nude in a lot of movies. ONLY HOW HOT SHE IS!!!!

I will vote how I want to vote! If she's a bitch, she's less hot to me. I'll concede on whether she's naked or not, but personality is part of the package on what makes a girl hot. And if she's constantly funny and not a bitch to her fans then she's hotter than someone who hates the world, of if she's dumb as a brick.
you fucking tell em paul.
Derick Wrote:you fucking tell em paul.
:roflmao: You guys posting comments like these help me feel better over this shitty day I am having!! :high5:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Fair enough, I got carried away, I just don't want people to vote for an obviously inferior chick based off the fact she shows her boobies everywhere when you know the other chicks boobies are nicer if you ever got the chance to see them.