Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubba is gone.
Sucks that he's gone from Sirius but I won't pay just to get his show.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Sucks that he's gone from Sirius but I won't pay just to get his show.

You don't have to pay
I never liked his show.
The only way I'll care about this is if CnR getting mixed into a better line up.
108 would be worthless without CnR.
Chip Wrote:I never liked his show.
The only way I'll care about this is if CnR getting mixed into a better line up.
[Image: i_dont_give_a_fuck1_resize.jpg]

This is not a discussion on whether people like or dislike his show.
Joe Wrote:

I think the main point of my post was that I don't care.
The fact that I never liked his show was just a preface to that point.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think the main point of my post was that I don't care.
The fact that I never liked his show was just a preface to that point.

[Image: your_argument_may_be_valid_but_i__still_...ollcat.jpg]
:roflmao:

But still, I hope it turns into something good for CnR
Good riddance, I hated the Bubba show. :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Good riddance, I hated the Bubba show. :poke:

Joe is gonna get mad at you.
Pete Nice Wrote:Good riddance, I hated the Bubba show. :poke:

[Image: douchebag.jpg]
One of my friends wrote this last night on Facebook

Bubba The Love Sponge (god, what a stupid name) is leaving Sirius/XM because they wanted to cut him from $1M/yr down to $200K. He seems to think enough people will pay to hear him via subscription on some other internet radio streaming thing that he will make more money. I have a sudden visual of a brontosaurus trying to lift his submerged front leg out of a tar pit using his mouth.

If they really wanted to cut him down that much, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to go elsewhere. Of course, now Sirius can use that million dollars for other shows...hopefully C&R will get some of it!
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Greg Mercer Wrote:One of my friends wrote this last night on Facebook

Bubba The Love Sponge (god, what a stupid name) is leaving Sirius/XM because they wanted to cut him from $1M/yr down to $200K. He seems to think enough people will pay to hear him via subscription on some other internet radio streaming thing that he will make more money. I have a sudden visual of a brontosaurus trying to lift his submerged front leg out of a tar pit using his mouth.

If they really wanted to cut him down that much, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to go elsewhere. Of course, now Sirius can use that million dollars for other shows...hopefully C&R will get some of it!
howard was talking about how sirius wanted ALL major talent to take a pay cut. This would not mean more money for C&R, possibly less
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Bubba also pays his own guys so if they were getting 1M then it would have to be split up between all of the people on his show. 200k would have people making like 35K a year.
Joe Wrote:

Bubba also pays his own guys so if they were getting 1M then it would have to be split up between all of the people on his show. 200k would have people making like 35K a year.
But they give Oprah $50 million a year.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

But they give Oprah $50 million a year.

Yeah, so her lesbian friend Gail has a job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bubba Army App Joe 1 1,171 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: JDubb