Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm hungry.....
have a cigarrette instead

Quit them too
Quitter Confusedad:
Wow, I'm angry today.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to lose 40 pounds and get a raise, those are my two objectives

40 is a lot. I'm going to have to go hard core on this shit.

Maybe we need to post tips for each other on how to drop pounds to see if it helps keep us motivated. I had a Pepsi today.. I have failed already. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ok tip to loose weight, expend more calories than you take in.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:ok tip to loose weight, expend more calories than you take in.

Yeah, that was really inspiring and motivating :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

when have I ever been motivating? In the entire time I've been here, have I ever motivated anyone to do anything.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

when have I ever been motivating? In the entire time I've been here, have I ever motivated anyone to do anything.

Well, you are heads on with that, too! :wink:
I HATE PIE!!

I think that is how I do it.
high metabolism five. :high5:
Derick Wrote:

you motivated me to vandalize a motorcycle message board. even though I never completed the task.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

you motivated me to vandalize a motorcycle message board. even though I never completed the task.
I believe that counts as not motivating you.
Is a resolution the same thing as a goal for the year?? I have two goals I've set out for this year although I've started them at the end of November.

1) I want a tight body/my pre-preggo body. When I was in grade 9 I was 115 lbs. When I graduated high school I was 125. So I've made it my goal to be 115-120 before April 15th, 2011. I've been working with a personal trainer since the beginning of December. Throughout the month of December including over the holidays (6 xmas dinners) I've managed to lose 11 lbs. I'm happy with the way I'm looking, feeling and the progress I've been making.

2) I want to visit at least 3 places I've never been to. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every state, province & territory in North America so I want to get a few of them out of the way. Jim and I have decided that if I get to 125 by the end of Feb then we will go to Hawaii. We were talking about going to Pittsburgh to see the zoo in July and I might be going to the DBC in NYC as long as things go the way they are planned for right now.
I made a resolution a long time ago, to never make another resolution again, I'm sticking with that.
When I was buying/moving, I got really lazy and ate really bad, so I've been in a health kick for over a month now.
Why do you have to wait for January first to do something to improve your life?
Nussie_T Wrote:Is a resolution the same thing as a goal for the year?? I have two goals I've set out for this year although I've started them at the end of November.

1) I want a tight body/my pre-preggo body. When I was in grade 9 I was 115 lbs. When I graduated high school I was 125. So I've made it my goal to be 115-120 before April 15th, 2011. I've been working with a personal trainer since the beginning of December. Throughout the month of December including over the holidays (6 xmas dinners) I've managed to lose 11 lbs. I'm happy with the way I'm looking, feeling and the progress I've been making.

2) I want to visit at least 3 places I've never been to. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every state, province & territory in North America so I want to get a few of them out of the way. Jim and I have decided that if I get to 125 by the end of Feb then we will go to Hawaii. We were talking about going to Pittsburgh to see the zoo in July and I might be going to the DBC in NYC as long as things go the way they are planned for right now.

If you go from Canada to Pittsburgh your year is a failure. Go to the Philadelphia Zoo and then the Baltimore Aquarium.
T everyone should go to Hawaii at least once in their life....it's truly beautiful. I started to watch my weight right around Thanksgiving b/c I put on like 5 and wanted them OFF....so I stopped snacking and I am down 7 already!!!!! It felt good not gaining over the Holidays....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listener for years, new to the nation RCLosAngeles 12 4,270 04-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: WyoIan