Dudebro Nation

Full Version: New Years Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What's yours? Do you even make one?
I'm gonna try to cut down on the :beer:
Never really did the resolutions. So put me down for nothing.
Drop 40 lbs
Joe Wrote:Drop 40 lbs
:whomo:
JDubb Wrote:
Go on facebook less & less, so many fucking annoying people on there, go on to see pictures and keep in touch with people, less reading annoying status messages
Donginator Wrote:Go on facebook less & less, so many fucking annoying people on there, go on to see pictures and keep in touch with people, less reading annoying status messages

Remove the annoying. I removed family that made my FB experience miserable.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

:whomo: (wanna drop as much weight as I can, but I've been lifting weights, so I gotta do the bmi thing)

I also want to get a fucking raise or better income.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Go on facebook less & less, so many fucking annoying people on there, go on to see pictures and keep in touch with people, less reading annoying status messages

Seriously, I am no longer friends with people, after I seen what they are like on facebook
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Seriously, I am no longer friends with people, after I seen what they are like on facebook

I had family that posted nothing but negative shit every day. It seemed like no matter what happened in their life it was someone else's fault. It was either that I remind them that they are white trash because of their choices and not because it was someone else fault or I remove them. I figured to keep the peace in the family I'd just remove them.

If people over post stuff on Facebook I hunt them down and comment on like everything they say just to annoy them. My hope is that they think twice before posting every single detail in their life.

If you post new pics and updates on your children every day I will post comments on my wall directed at annoying parents and then tons of people will reply to me agreeing and then those people get the point.
Joe Wrote:

You don't even have to remove them, just ignore them, that is an option, that way you don't have to see anything they post unless you choose to by going to their page.
I need to lose 40 pounds and get a raise, those are my two objectives
Pete Nice Wrote:I need to lose 40 pounds and get a raise, those are my two objectives

40 is a lot. I'm going to have to go hard core on this shit.
I'm hungry.....
Joe Wrote:I'm hungry.....
have a cigarrette instead
Pages: 1 2 3 4