Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolution
Iva13 Wrote:T everyone should go to Hawaii at least once in their life....it's truly beautiful. I started to watch my weight right around Thanksgiving b/c I put on like 5 and wanted them OFF....so I stopped snacking and I am down 7 already!!!!! It felt good not gaining over the Holidays....

Do they have a Tiffanys there?
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Is a resolution the same thing as a goal for the year?? I have two goals I've set out for this year although I've started them at the end of November.

1) I want a tight body/my pre-preggo body. When I was in grade 9 I was 115 lbs. When I graduated high school I was 125. So I've made it my goal to be 115-120 before April 15th, 2011. I've been working with a personal trainer since the beginning of December. Throughout the month of December including over the holidays (6 xmas dinners) I've managed to lose 11 lbs. I'm happy with the way I'm looking, feeling and the progress I've been making.

2) I want to visit at least 3 places I've never been to. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every state, province & territory in North America so I want to get a few of them out of the way. Jim and I have decided that if I get to 125 by the end of Feb then we will go to Hawaii. We were talking about going to Pittsburgh to see the zoo in July and I might be going to the DBC in NYC as long as things go the way they are planned for right now.

If you go from Canada to Pittsburgh your year is a failure. Go to the Philadelphia Zoo and then the Baltimore Aquarium.

This is so false it didn't even make me giggle. Pittsburgh Zoo is better than Philly Zoo, I have been to both many times. Baltimore Aquarium is great though. But you have about a 90% less chance of being mugged in Pittsburgh than you do in either Philly or Baltimore....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Is a resolution the same thing as a goal for the year?? I have two goals I've set out for this year although I've started them at the end of November.

1) I want a tight body/my pre-preggo body. When I was in grade 9 I was 115 lbs. When I graduated high school I was 125. So I've made it my goal to be 115-120 before April 15th, 2011. I've been working with a personal trainer since the beginning of December. Throughout the month of December including over the holidays (6 xmas dinners) I've managed to lose 11 lbs. I'm happy with the way I'm looking, feeling and the progress I've been making.

2) I want to visit at least 3 places I've never been to. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every state, province & territory in North America so I want to get a few of them out of the way. Jim and I have decided that if I get to 125 by the end of Feb then we will go to Hawaii. We were talking about going to Pittsburgh to see the zoo in July and I might be going to the DBC in NYC as long as things go the way they are planned for right now.

If you go from Canada to Pittsburgh your year is a failure. Go to the Philadelphia Zoo and then the Baltimore Aquarium.

This is so false it didn't even make me giggle. Pittsburgh Zoo is better than Philly Zoo, I have been to both many times. Baltimore Aquarium is great though. But you have about a 90% less chance of being mugged in Pittsburgh than you do in either Philly or Baltimore....

I saw on Jon & Kate plus 8 that the Pitts Zoo has giraffes. I just want to see a giraffe I really dont care where I go to see one.
i'm pretty sure they have giraffes here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
there is a girraffe farm in kansas.
LeNeve Wrote:there is a girraffe farm in kansas.

I hope that one day I'll find myself on a TV game show, and this is an answer to the million dollar question.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I've been to all those places. I thought Pittsburgh zoo was better than Phillys and DCs.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:

I hope that one day I'll find myself on a TV game show, and this is an answer to the million dollar question.

IT's also a bed and breakfast. YOu can really show that special lady how much she means to you. All women love girrafe farm bed and breakfast places in kansas.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm">http://www.kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

IT's also a bed and breakfast. YOu can really show that special lady how much she means to you. All women love girrafe farm bed and breakfast places in kansas.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm">http://www.kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm</a><!-- m -->

Seriously dude, just...
Confusedhock:
Nussie_T Wrote:I saw on Jon & Kate plus 8 that the Pitts Zoo has giraffes. I just want to see a giraffe I really dont care where I go to see one.

Actually, the Cincinnati and Toledo zoos are pretty nice (both have giraffes). Toledo had a baby giraffe when I went there. The Detroit zoo used to be nice, but it sucks now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Seriously dude, just...
Confusedhock:

I know right! I can't believe people aren't rushing to live in Kansas.
My resolution is to get back on P-90X, I lost 30 lbs last year. But during November and December we didn't do it, and I gained 7 lbs back. We (my wife and I) started again last night. What was really funny was after our workout we where relaxing and watching T.V. when all of a sudden the biggest loser came on. First time I have ever seen it, Holy Shit talk about motivation. My wife also lost 30 lbs. last year, but she only gained back 5 lbs.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Congrats to your wife Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as zoos go...I think THE best zoo I have been to was the San Diego Zoo.....and I saw Jacqueline Smith and her children there :boobs: :boobs: Then I found her having lunch at our hotel in Mission Bay!!!!She was old, but still very beautiful.
and Yes to Joe....they do have a Tiffany's in Hawaii... :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

At the end of the day you're still in Pittsburgh. Why not go somewhere that you can take in a shit load of history after the zoo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listener for years, new to the nation RCLosAngeles 12 4,270 04-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: WyoIan