Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolution
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Is a resolution the same thing as a goal for the year?? I have two goals I've set out for this year although I've started them at the end of November.

1) I want a tight body/my pre-preggo body. When I was in grade 9 I was 115 lbs. When I graduated high school I was 125. So I've made it my goal to be 115-120 before April 15th, 2011. I've been working with a personal trainer since the beginning of December. Throughout the month of December including over the holidays (6 xmas dinners) I've managed to lose 11 lbs. I'm happy with the way I'm looking, feeling and the progress I've been making.

2) I want to visit at least 3 places I've never been to. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit every state, province & territory in North America so I want to get a few of them out of the way. Jim and I have decided that if I get to 125 by the end of Feb then we will go to Hawaii. We were talking about going to Pittsburgh to see the zoo in July and I might be going to the DBC in NYC as long as things go the way they are planned for right now.

If you go from Canada to Pittsburgh your year is a failure. Go to the Philadelphia Zoo and then the Baltimore Aquarium.

This is so false it didn't even make me giggle. Pittsburgh Zoo is better than Philly Zoo, I have been to both many times. Baltimore Aquarium is great though. But you have about a 90% less chance of being mugged in Pittsburgh than you do in either Philly or Baltimore....

At the end of the day you're still in Pittsburgh. Why not go somewhere that you can take in a shit load of history after the zoo.

Pittsbuugh IS history. Obviously you skipped history class in high school.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Pittsbuugh IS history. Obviously you skipped history class in high school.

Come on now. Are you really going to compare Pittsburgh to one of the former capitals of the United States and the foundation of this country???

As far as zoos go, Pittsburgh may have a nice zoo, but the Philadelphia Zoo was the first zoo EVER in the US.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pittsbuugh IS history. Obviously you skipped history class in high school.

Come on now. Are you really going to compare Pittsburgh to one of the former capitals of the United States and the foundation of this country???

As far as zoos go, Pittsburgh may have a nice zoo, but the Philadelphia Zoo was the first zoo EVER in the US.

History of losing championship games and series....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Ouch... THat shit aint right.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Ouch... THat shit aint right.

In all fairness, the Flyers are the only Philly team I hate. I like the Eagles and Sixers. I used to hate the Phillies when they were rivals with the Pirates, but I am indifferent now.

Pete Nice Wrote:In all fairness, the Flyers are the only Philly team I hate. I like the Eagles and Sixers. I used to hate the Phillies when they were rivals with the Pirates, but I am indifferent now.

Hey as long as a team beats Boston and NY I'm ok with them.
I'm w/Joe...Philadelphia is THE history city!!!!!!! Hey Betsy Ross made the flag here!!!!! :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm w/Joe...Philadelphia is THE history city!!!!!!! Hey Betsy Ross made the flag here!!!!! :boobs:
And the cheese steak city!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm w/Joe...Philadelphia is THE history city!!!!!!! Hey Betsy Ross made the flag here!!!!! :boobs:
And the cheese steak city!
And throwing snowballs at Santa Claus.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[youtube]dWDYYsrYQyU[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listener for years, new to the nation RCLosAngeles 12 4,270 04-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: WyoIan