Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year
eddieyourdj Wrote:Home sick with bad sinus infection that dropped into my chest...ugh!!!
whos going to deliver all of your packages
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:job interview at 9am this morning

Good luck!!! Is it at the hospital where you are now?
no. different university/medical center.

Baltimore?
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:job interview at 9am this morning

Good luck!!! Is it at the hospital where you are now?
no. different university/medical center.

Baltimore?
Norhtwestern
or maybe not. its a phone interview at 9am, its now past that. Usually they call you not the other way around
Derick Wrote:or maybe not. its a phone interview at 9am, its now past that. Usually they call you not the other way around
Is your job field in high demand?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:or maybe not. its a phone interview at 9am, its now past that. Usually they call you not the other way around
Is your job field in high demand?
very few jobs, lots of candidates. but not necessarly qualified candidates
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Home sick with bad sinus infection that dropped into my chest...ugh!!!
I usually just help deliver packages during holidays and when we they are short-handed. I normally just shuttle freight from our station to the domicile station and back!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
phone interview over. quick, just wanted to know what I did here, why I was leaving, and why I was interested in that position. They will be selecting people who get face to face interviews shortly. I have a feeling they are not going to meet my deadline
Derick Wrote:phone interview over. quick, just wanted to know what I did here, why I was leaving, and why I was interested in that position. They will be selecting people who get face to face interviews shortly. I have a feeling they are not going to meet my deadline

I got a lot of those while I was unemployed. They'd do a 15 minute interview for a job that was opening in 2-3 months.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:phone interview over. quick, just wanted to know what I did here, why I was leaving, and why I was interested in that position. They will be selecting people who get face to face interviews shortly. I have a feeling they are not going to meet my deadline

I got a lot of those while I was unemployed. They'd do a 15 minute interview for a job that was opening in 2-3 months.
they want someone asap but as usual they are going to drag it out. I have until thursday to decide if I want the FT fedex job thats available.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

they want someone asap but as usual they are going to drag it out. I have until thursday to decide if I want the FT fedex job thats available.

I got one of those calls in the beggining of December. It was almost a 30 minute interview that ended with them telling me that they'd get into round 2 of interviews in January. The guy told me I was the first call he made so I'm sure by time Jan comes around they will have interviewed so many people that they will have forgotten about me.
Derick what would you be doing at Fed Ex??? experiments??? :wink: I have always heard that Fed Ex and UPS are really good companies to work for...
I just found out that if my cousin has a baby girl her name will be Iva Rose (after our Grandmother and her Sister!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I know I'm way late to this, but on line shooting games are fun, even though I suck terribly.
^^this
Derick Wrote:
Mmmmmmm.....packages!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM