Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ever get to work and realize that you are so sleepy that you don't remember driving in? Yeah, that's how today started.
Good morning Beckster.
Hey everyone.... :boobs:
:yawn: Hello
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Beckster.

:yawn: Morning...

i looked at the :yawn: smilie and now I can't stop yawning...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ever get to work and realize that you are so sleepy that you don't remember driving in? Yeah, that's how today started.

almost every morning.
I know I'm way late to this, but on line shooting games are fun, even though I suck terribly.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ever get to work and realize that you are so sleepy that you don't remember driving in? Yeah, that's how today started.

almost every morning.
Most of my commutes home are like this too.
LeNeve Wrote:I know I'm way late to this, but on line shooting games are fun, even though I suck terribly.
I just got Left 4 Dead for my PC......killing zombies and shit, it's a good game.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

almost every morning.
Most of my commutes home are like this too.

My commutes on the train in Philly usually resulted in someone waking me up at the last stop.
Morning all. Pond hockey today at noon. Flyers are goin' down tonight.
job interview at 9am this morning
Derick Wrote:job interview at 9am this morning

Good luck!!! Is it at the hospital where you are now?
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:job interview at 9am this morning

Good luck!!! Is it at the hospital where you are now?
no. different university/medical center.
Home sick with bad sinus infection that dropped into my chest...ugh!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18