Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
Why is Glen Beck always yelling at me, and telling me what to do. I'm starting to be annoyed by that guy, very much.
Didn't feel like leaving my office today, but my newest client is across the street from an Irish pub and I'm thinking Guinness for lunch would be nice. Looks like I may be working remotely today.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I pay my PNC Mortgage online absolutely free.

You just 1 Upped my way to pay my mortgage.

I haven't paid my mortgage in 2 months. one up, kind of. not really though Confusedad:
you might wanna do that sometime soon

I think I'll do that today.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I can't help it your bank is greedy. Have you looked around the website, there are usually more than one payment option.

It's like all mortgages lead back to BOA. I've refinanced a few times to get better rates and some bacnk always picks me up and gets bought out by BOA.

I mean for online payment options. There are usually 3 or 4 options for payment and at least one is usually free.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete's bank won't let me join
Pete Nice Wrote:I am just smarter than you guys.

This is unlikely.
Pete Nice Wrote:I mean for online payment options. There are usually 3 or 4 options for payment and at least one is usually free.

If I start paying early it will be free.
Joe Wrote:

This is unlikely.

I am rather intelligent, I would have no doubts that this could very well be true, Derick might give me a run for my money....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I mean for online payment options. There are usually 3 or 4 options for payment and at least one is usually free.

If I start paying early it will be free.

Well there is the issue, you are supposed to pay your mortgage NO LATER THAN the due date.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

This is unlikely.

I am rather intelligent, I would have no doubts that this could very well be true, Derick might give me a run for my money....

I'm not doubting you. I just don't come across many people that I think are smarter than me. :grin:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I haven't paid my mortgage in 2 months. one up, kind of. not really though Confusedad:
you might wanna do that sometime soon

If you keep paying late, all that 'll happen to you is they'll cut you a great deal.
Pay on time and they'll dry rape you.
Chip Wrote:If you keep paying late, all that 'll happen to you is they'll cut you a great deal.
Pay on time and they'll dry rape you.
i hate dry rape
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

This is unlikely.

I'm not doubting you. I just don't come across many people that I think are smarter than me. :grin:
no one likes to believe that others are smarter. Its the unfortunate peeps that have to find out the hard way
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I use the same bank, and he even 1-upped me too. :?

Go here:

https://carenet.fnfismd.com/pnc/

sign in.

click "pay online and other payment options" in blue in the middle of the screen.

under "speedpay online" select "make a payment"

follow instructions. Free payment made.

It that easy.

I am not one upping anyone, I am just smarter than you guys. Unless you are paying late.......slacker.

My mortgage is due on the 1st of the month, so this works out just peachy. You don't get charged if you pay early, this is only if after your due date.

"How Does Speedpay Work?

Payments made by 6 p.m. ET are applied to your loan the same day. Payments made after the designated hours will be accepted, but will not be applied to your loan until the following business day. The cost for this service is based on date of payment:

FREE - for payments made on or before 6 p.m. ET the 1st business day of the month for current customers.

$5.00 - for payments made before 6 p.m. ET the 2nd business day through the 13th day of the month.*

$12.00- for payments made before 6 p.m. ET the 14th through the end of the month.* "

Huh. I could have sworn that's what I did last time.
I know I paid it a few days early. Mine's due on the 1st too.
I don't have my account number with me, so I'll have to check later.
I think I'm going to shake it like a poloroid picture today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM