Dudebro Nation
Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio - Pete Nice - 12-17-2010

I wanted to start one.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Derick - 12-17-2010

:high5: :clap:

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Joe - 12-17-2010

Friday!! :happy:

In a tough economy I guess it was only fitting that Bank Of America raised their online payment rates from $3 to 6$ a month. Cocksuckers.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Chip - 12-17-2010

Joe Wrote:In a tough economy I guess it was only fitting that Bank Of America raised their online payment rates from $3 to 6$ a month. Cocksuckers.

They raised their online payments?
Is that just for mortgages?

Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:In a tough economy I guess it was only fitting that Bank Of America raised their online payment rates from $3 to 6$ a month. Cocksuckers.

Yeah, for mortgages.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Chip - 12-17-2010

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, for mortgages.

Mine, though PNC, is $5.
Why do we have to pay for a simple online payment?

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Pete Nice - 12-17-2010

You have to pay to make payments online? I can pay anything I want for free with PNC bank or at most people's websites.

Pete Nice Wrote:

You have to pay to make payments online? I can pay anything I want for free with PNC bank or at most people's websites.

My mortgage is with BOA

Pete Nice Wrote:

Is there a way I can pay my mortgage for free?
I've been thinking about looking for a way to send it from my checking account, rather then log onto my mortgage account and pay from there.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Iva13 - 12-17-2010

Good morning. I HATE fees!!! I would send those bastards a check...they would not get one more penny out of me than what was due. M Fers!!!!!!!

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Is there a way I can pay my mortgage for free?
I've been thinking about looking for a way to send it from my checking account, rather then log onto my mortgage account and pay from there.

Yeah, you can pay from most banks online for free. I just like going to the site and paying it because I know it's instant.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Brampton - 12-17-2010

good morning everyone!!

Its friday and I just realized I'm supposed to go to 3 Christmas parties this weekend......could be very busy.

Re: Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the r - Brampton - 12-17-2010

Had to drop of a uniform at Lexus this morning......they have been dead there for a week. They said they ran out of work yesterday at 11am......sucks for the guys there, good group.

But makes me feel like I'm not missing much

Brampton Wrote:Had to drop of a uniform at Lexus this morning......they have been dead there for a week. They said they ran out of work yesterday at 11am......sucks for the guys there, good group.

But makes me feel like I'm not missing much

I would have shit in the pockets of the uniform.