Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday December 17, What heppens in Vegas stays on the radio
[youtube]bEm4c33W4QU[/youtube]
It snowed here. BArely. just enough to stick to the shady areas, and roofs, except my house, I must have crummy insulation.

Also on the way to work on the radio show that sells things, there was a set of cement steps for sell. 150 dollars. Seems a little pricey fuck that. Also 2 butcher goats, and a billy goat for sell. I don't know the difference between a butcher, and billy goat. He didn't name a price either.

I went to a party at a mexican guys house once, and they had a goat tied to a tree in the front yard. I was like "weird, they have a goat for a pet". Then later they hung him from a tree by his back legs, cut his throat and cooked it. I did not eat any.
Every piece of my clothing except my pants is brand new today. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:It snowed here. BArely. just enough to stick to the shady areas, and roofs, except my house, I must have crummy insulation.

Also on the way to work on the radio show that sells things, there was a set of cement steps for sell. 150 dollars. Seems a little pricey fuck that. Also 2 butcher goats, and a billy goat for sell. I don't know the difference between a butcher, and billy goat. He didn't name a price either.

I went to a party at a mexican guys house once, and they had a goat tied to a tree in the front yard. I was like "weird, they have a goat for a pet". Then later they hung him from a tree by his back legs, cut his throat and cooked it. I did not eat any.

Confusedhock:

Middle America...
I want to see bill and teds excellant adventure. dust...wind...dude
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:In a tough economy I guess it was only fitting that Bank Of America raised their online payment rates from $3 to 6$ a month. Cocksuckers.

They raised their online payments?
Is that just for mortgages?

Yeah, for mortgages.

Mine, though PNC, is $5.
Why do we have to pay for a simple online payment?

I pay my PNC Mortgage online absolutely free.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I pay my PNC Mortgage online absolutely free.

You just 1 Upped my way to pay my mortgage.
Joe Wrote:

I can't help it your bank is greedy. Have you looked around the website, there are usually more than one payment option.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe Wrote:

I use the same bank, and he even 1-upped me too. :?
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I had a great day until I got home to find the driveway blocked by snow. Can anyone tell me why the effin' city didn't do their jobs the first time and clean the streets instead of leaving the snow five feet away from the curb? :flame: Now my snow blower is dead in the water; automatic start doesn't work, the manual pull cord came off in my hand, my back is killing me and I am so PISSED I don't even want to see that piece of shit ever again. So now the choice is Christmas presents for the family or a new snow blower? :flame:

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

A shovel only costs like $10
Great idea, $10 shovels for Christmas. Who needs a snow blower than?
Joe Wrote:

I haven't paid my mortgage in 2 months. one up, kind of. not really though Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I can't help it your bank is greedy. Have you looked around the website, there are usually more than one payment option.

It's like all mortgages lead back to BOA. I've refinanced a few times to get better rates and some bacnk always picks me up and gets bought out by BOA.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I haven't paid my mortgage in 2 months. one up, kind of. not really though Confusedad:
you might wanna do that sometime soon
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You should move to Canada and open up a shop with Brampton.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I use the same bank, and he even 1-upped me too. :?

Go here:

https://carenet.fnfismd.com/pnc/

sign in.

click "pay online and other payment options" in blue in the middle of the screen.

under "speedpay online" select "make a payment"

follow instructions. Free payment made.

It that easy.

I am not one upping anyone, I am just smarter than you guys. Unless you are paying late.......slacker.

My mortgage is due on the 1st of the month, so this works out just peachy. You don't get charged if you pay early, this is only if after your due date.

"How Does Speedpay Work?

Payments made by 6 p.m. ET are applied to your loan the same day. Payments made after the designated hours will be accepted, but will not be applied to your loan until the following business day. The cost for this service is based on date of payment:

FREE - for payments made on or before 6 p.m. ET the 1st business day of the month for current customers.

$5.00 - for payments made before 6 p.m. ET the 2nd business day through the 13th day of the month.*

$12.00- for payments made before 6 p.m. ET the 14th through the end of the month.* "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM