Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think Wrestling is
Pete Nice Wrote:Yup, basketball, Volleyball and Softball in good weather were our gym classes. Once a semester we had to run around the school 4 times and sit and reach for some joke of a fitness test. Once in a while we played dodgeball and frisbee football also.

We got those options too. Basketball, volleyball, baseball, soccer, track & field, lacrosse, trampoline -> It's actually a lot of fun learning how to do all the tricks, Ultimate Frisbee. We had low organized games like war, dodgeball, rescue. The only classes that were mandatory to choose was fitness - which was exercise classes, weight training, First Aid and health management.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When I moved back to Kansas for my sophomore year of high school, the gym class was teaching us how to square dance. Wtf

I came from the mountains all dressed in the skater snowboarder style, and basically refused. The girls thought I was the coolest guy alive. It turned out to be an awesome high school career.
They made us do that in grade school. I fuckin hated it. I hated it 20 some odd years ago and I know I'd still hate it now.

I had to do that in grade school. I hated it, they made us dance in front of all of our parents, too. Sooo embarrassing. Why they felt kids needed to learn that, I still don't get.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yup, basketball, Volleyball and Softball in good weather were our gym classes. Once a semester we had to run around the school 4 times and sit and reach for some joke of a fitness test. Once in a while we played dodgeball and frisbee football also.

We got those options too. Basketball, volleyball, baseball, soccer, track & field, lacrosse, trampoline -> It's actually a lot of fun learning how to do all the tricks, Ultimate Frisbee. We had low organized games like war, dodgeball, rescue. The only classes that were mandatory to choose was fitness - which was exercise classes, weight training, First Aid and health management.

Damn, I feel like I got screwed over... We did softball, soccer, basketball, volleyball and lots of running
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!