Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Why I think Wrestling is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Confusedhock:
Wtf
The "butt drag" is a widely-used wrestling move that involves grabbing a rival's butt cheek and putting fingers in the anus to get leverage, the Fresno Bee reported.

Widely used?
Fuck that.
exactly
I always thought dressing up in tights and flopping around on a mat was pretty gay. Fake Wrestling is much cooler than real wrestling.
Um.....I wrestled in high school, so did my brother, and we have never heard of this "technique"........I think the kid who did it actually sexually assaulted the other kid

that is just the gayest thing ever......."used the anus for leverage" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: , that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while
Brampton Wrote:Um.....I wrestled in high school, so did my brother, and we have never heard of this "technique"........I think the kid who did it actually sexually assaulted the other kid

that is just the gayest thing ever......."used the anus for leverage" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: , that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while

Well I guess we learned a little something about you then, didn't we?
:fag:
I think like Joe on this. Tights, sweaty men, rolling around on a padded mat. Always thought that to be rather gay, I have NEVER wrestled in my life, no desire to.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Um.....I wrestled in high school, so did my brother, and we have never heard of this "technique"........I think the kid who did it actually sexually assaulted the other kid

Yeah, I'm so gay.......thanks for letting me know. just don't tell my wife.

whats so gay about regulated fighting with someone else?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The leotard you wear to do it.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Um, nothing. There's nothing gay about this.
[Image: wrestling_is_so_gay1.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Um, nothing. There's nothing gay about this.
[Image: wrestling_is_so_gay1.jpg]
I can't argue with that picture.....never happened to me, but if it did, I probably would have come out swinging
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The leotard you wear to do it.
Just as gay as the tight pants they wear in football, tank top they wear in basketball.

Its esentially the same thing they wear in sprinting
brampton -- have you ever used the "ring the bell" technique, apparently that is another one, goes well with the pic posted
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Looks more like tickle fighting.
Pages: 1 2 3