Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednussday 12/8 - Hump Day
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MY boss is still playing with his rubiks cube. Thats like 4 or 5 hours stright, he has vehicles to work on too.
i can solve it in under 30 minutes, but then again I know the moves to solve it. There are 8 levels

I can do it in under 2 minutes.
With only one screw driver.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sitting here at my computer, and waiting for a customer to call back to approve putting head gaskets on his truck, and I seriously cannot keep my eyes open. I feel like I'm about to pass out. :yawn:

I bet if I got on my creeper and rolled under this truck I would be asleep in 5 minutes.

I have been given new responsibilities (no fucking raise yet) and I busted my ass this morning getting stuff to the supervisor for approval over 4 hours and have gotten nothing back. Fuck.

20 minutes to go and I have no will to do anything.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
http://gprime.net/game.php/rubikscube
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MY boss is still playing with his rubiks cube. Thats like 4 or 5 hours stright, he has vehicles to work on too.
i can solve it in under 30 minutes, but then again I know the moves to solve it. There are 8 levels

I solved it without cheating once. I can't remember how long it took. What's the trick to it anyway?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I solved it without cheating once. I can't remember how long it took. What's the trick to it anyway?

math I think, algorithims
LeNeve Wrote:I've never had an xbox. I've always had playstations. I have 3 or 4 ps2s right now, for some reason. one is broke. one is the older bigger style, one is all white, and the controllers are white, and one is black. I haven't played in a year probaly. MY kids play them still though.
I still have my original PS2 that I got back when they first came out and hard to find.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Derick Wrote:http://gprime.net/game.php/rubikscube

thanks, now we are both fucking off playing with rubiks cubes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

you start with the white cross on top, then you align the center colors with the one above. The centers are the only ones that dont move. So at this point you should have the center and the one above the same color with a white cross at the top, then work on a T for the sides. Once that is done, you fill in the middle level so by now you should have 2 rows all of the same color with a white top, then all you have to do is fill the bottom layer, to do this flip the white to the bottom, and work on the missing layer. It involves knowing the moves to get the pieces in the right spot. Although it doesnt matter what the colors are for the corners, just so that they are in the right orientation, then you spin the whole cube and it looks like your fucking the whole thing up and align the corners, once that is done, it all comes back together. I'm trying to do it on that website, but its hard to do without a cube in your hand
that shit they just played on Bubba was annoying.
here we have the white top with the colored T, now its time to put the center row outside pieces in place this will complete the top 2 rows
LeNeve Wrote:all the shit they play on Bubba is annoying.

Agreed
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
http://www.videojug.com/interview/how-to...r-a-minute

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump NussieT 15 205 08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump Beckster 12 275 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
  Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day Beckster 66 555 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day Beckster 108 969 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
  Wednussday, 10/5/2011 - geez LeNeve 208 1,507 10-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednussday 9/7/2011 - Did the zombies attack? Texas Fan 132 1,186 09-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Hump Day - 5/18/2011 Texas Fan 289 1,954 05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day Texas Fan 368 2,586 05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: the keifer