Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to wash a shirt
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No it really is a nipple, I have seen nipples before and I have seen your nipples before, that is definite LEE a nipple.

I think the shirt just wrinkled up and created a shadow, which you think looks like a nipple.

looks like a nipple to me
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No it really is a nipple, I have seen nipples before and I have seen your nipples before, that is definite LEE a nipple.

I think the shirt just wrinkled up and created a shadow, which you think looks like a nipple.

:whomo:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:whomo:
Yep, gotta be a nipple.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I actually see 2 nipples, and they made a nipple bridge out of the shirt.
:wanker: :wanker:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
That's definatly a nipple
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Hey, to be fair, there's a shadow there.
It's just a shadow of a nipple.
:eek: That picture looks photoshopped to me
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Are we talking about the left boob? Because if we are my expert opinion is... Yes it's a glass cutter... Sorry B but that's definitely what it looks like.
Nussie_T Wrote:Are we talking about the left boob? Because if we are my expert opinion is... Yes it's a glass cutter... Sorry B but that's definitely what it looks like.
lawyered
Nussie_T Wrote:Are we talking about the left boob? Because if we are my expert opinion is... Yes it's a glass cutter... Sorry B but that's definitely what it looks like.

I tried to hide it :?

FYI - Knightryda was pinned to the floor by me and I was laughing because I had him good enough that he couldn't get up or reverse the position.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I tried to hide it :?

FYI - Knightryda was pinned to the floor by me and I was laughing because I had him good enough that he couldn't get up or reverse the position.

There is NO WAY in hell that my wife would EVER be able to hold me down or pin me.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is NO WAY in hell that my wife would EVER be able to hold me down or pin me.
thats because you out weigh her by a deuce or deuce and a half
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is NO WAY in hell that my wife would EVER be able to hold me down or pin me.
thats because you out weigh her by a deuce or deuce and a half

not that much, she is 5'7" 125 and I am 6'4" 275 soon to be 250

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help design the new BDH T-shirt... BDH 0 1,104 12-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: BDH